Another Time and Place: Review Topic

Tarn

• 2 weeks later...

New chapter up~

​(Huh, well. Datrox was told by Vantos back in A New Lease on Life that the Olmak Thief was a Dark Hunter...legitimately forgot about that. Doesn't clash horribly with this chapter but darnit I feel like a comic writer who needs a frickin' editor. May need to rewrite that exchange just a little)

Edited by Pat Lee

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just read all of it, and I'm really diggin' it! With Teridax entering the picture, things are about to get pretty interesting. I'd imagine. So when I visualize Idyx, I see an Umarak-esque figure. That about right?

Yup. Just with the color scheme of Krekka (white head, dark blue armor), something I haven't been able to establish.

​And thanks for reading, man.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Oooh, dark blue and white Umarak? Nice.

This topic seemed a little empty, figured I might as well throw you a bone check out your unsung genius. :D Really though, I like this story so far and I can't wait for the next installment!

If you wait until the last minute, then it only takes one minute. 

Flickr    BZPRPG   

Wow. Talk about a cliffhanger. I think it's too late to say, "Things are about to hit the fan." Things just did hit the fan, and in a real big way.

What next? The Toa team up with Idyx? I assume Makuta has the Olmak, which can't be a good thing.

If you wait until the last minute, then it only takes one minute. 

Flickr    BZPRPG   

*Greg Farshety voice* All will be revealed.

​But on the Olmak--the way I saw it was that Kavi still had it, and that since the Olmak doesn't exist in this dimension Makuta wouldn't realize its potential, or just what Idlyx was doing. I know that's essentially author intent but hey. Should've probably put a line about him "still clutching it" or something but that feels like a digression.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Chapter seven up.

​You'd think the fact that Teridax could friggin' CONSUME people and use them to make himself stronger would've come up more in G1.
Also, Tuyet penitentiary is located in Ga-Metru. I uh, guess the name could be seen as an indicator for that?

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

• 3 weeks later...

New chapter up.

​Surprise! Admiral Vantos is basically Sentinel Prime from Transformers: Animated and Datrox is his Optimus. Also, as you can tell, Nale's job is very important to her.

​As I was writing this I realized that the Olmak sorta seems like it disappeared--don't worry, it's merely in hammerspace currently, somewhere on Kavi's person. Although I DID almost end the chapter with it turning out he accidentally left it back at the penitentiary, but that would've been kinda dumb.

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)