Zmoc Self-Moc Report

These MoCs are all based on various versions of my Bionicle avatar, some old, some new. Enjoy!ZMoC-00: Exo-Zadakh (Version 3):A human spirited away from his home world and turned into a Bionicle. After arriving in a world where various other worlds intersect, he met with the world's Guardian Angel, was given a Keyblade, and asked to save this strange world in exchange for being returned home.Exo-Zadakh with KeybladeExo-Zadakh with Zephyr FangsVariety Wielding!CHOCOBO RIDING!ZMoC-07: Hapori Zadakh:(Yes, Hapori as in Hapori Tohu. And yes, he's not a very original design...) A super-powered version of Exo-Zadakh; this version is presumably related to the ZMoC-00 version of Exo-Zadakh. Wields "Siphon Fangs", upgraded Zephyr Fangs capable of draining the target's energy and then focusing it into energy blasts."I am...HAPORI Zadakh!!""Oh, for the love of...""Peace!"Exo-Zadakh and Hapori Zadakh GalleryZMoC-08: Exo-Pahrak:A Bohrok Pahrak upgraded with pieces from Exo-Toa. Retains the powers of its standard brethren, capable of prodcing an electro-rocket launcher, possesses a technique known as "Clean it All" that focuses all of its power into one blast. Also in possession of the "Kinship" program, making it more powerful when more Bohrok are nearby."It must be cleaned...""Obstacle detected."Wait, Pohatu...?ZMoC-09: Exo-Pahrak Kal Titan:One of the mysterious "King Bohrok" we have heard whispers of; sometimes referred to as "the King of Pahrak." According to legends, he is monstrously powerful, with strength that puts the Bahrag's power to shame. Does not have legs--hovers above the ground. Has powers over Stone and Plasma, which can be focused through the upper barrel of his weapon arm--the lower barrel is his "Sterling Silver Cannon," which fires bolts of intense light. Capable of creating a localized vacuum in his hand for drawing in opponents; armor has generators that produce small metal particles that, when drawn into this vacuum, are transformed into the "Vacuum Metal Saber." Possesses the "Nuva Symbol Fall-Back" program, which sacrifices defensive power and converts it into offensive power when in critical condition. His ultimate attack is a massive inferno of energy called "Bahrag's Reign," which overloads his systems and causes him to enter stasis.The King of PahrakWith Vacuum Metal Saber, in display stand"So, the King of Tahnok sent you to spy on me..."Exo-Pahrak and Exo-Pahrak Kal Titan Gallery

These are pretty neat! I love the build of the Pahrak Titan, but I can imagine how it would be even better with complete legs. I like the Zadahk Titan, but it kinda looks like the titan Mata Nui with brown armour. Not a bad thing, necessarily, since you seem to have covered some of the gaps in his build. Nice work!signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Nice MoCs Exo! Exo-Zadakh:I like the color scheme, the gold zamor launchers are a bit odd but aren't a major problem either. I also like how E-Z looks like a vahki but also looks humanoid and advanced. Hapori Zadakh:Oh my gosh, this is one of the most amazing titan MoCs I have ever seen. The color scheme is good and the weapons are beyond words to describe their awesomeness.I like the shoulder blades, the chains with the fiery stuff on the end and the skrall shields on the legs, they really make it an impressive MoC.Exo-Pahrak:Simple and elegant, I like it.The new color scheme is very good and I like how the only major change is the cannon. The simplicity is a very good thing for this MoC. Exo-Pahrak Kal Titan:The arms need more armor and it needs legs, a lot. This a is the worst of the three but by no means a bad MoC.What I do like is the Vacuum Metal Saber, cannon arm and color scheme.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News