Everything is Awesome - The Game!

Hordaki

Fortunately, he wasn't surfing on lava at the time and just practicing on dry land, so he only fell onto dirt.

A Star Destroyer has appeared over The Island of Mata Nui and is threatening to blast it into pieces!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Great Beings managed to summon the Great Spirit Mata Nui and the Prototype Robot from an alternate timeline. Together, the two of them restored Spherus Magna back to health once again.

Takanuva's body got stuck in a lame color scheme while experimenting with his elemental powers of Light.

Your left brain contains nothing right, while your right brain contains nothing left.

But then the Matoran tamed the Kikanalo and continued their tournament, except they rode on the Rahi instead of running around themselves. 

A Makuta Teridax from another dimension has arrived to take over Spherus Magna!

pc0lX6T.png

Out of nowhere, Helryx comes to save the day and redirects the waters to Odina, where it became a tsunami and killed every single Dark Hunter on the island, and everyone lives happily ever after.

I totally forgot about Rule Number 4 of the game...

4. The solutions must not involve any type of violence

Instead, Helryx controls the waters around her and does a water show for everyone!

Macku is getting attacked by a Tarakava!

Edited by Koala Kranan

Out of nowhere, Helryx comes to save the day and redirects the waters to Odina, where it became a tsunami and killed every single Dark Hunter on the island, and everyone lives happily ever after.

I totally forgot about Rule Number 4 of the game...

4. The solutions must not involve any type of violence

Instead, Helryx controls the waters around her and does a water show for everyone!

Macku is getting attacked by a Tarakava!

Several people seem to have forgotten that rule...

A workforce strike by similarly dissatisfied Order members forces Helryx to institute paid vacations, and Brutaka and Axonn are fine after Trinuma and Jerbraz take over their duties, allowing them them to spend a year on the one Southern Island that isn't a death trap.

The Ninja learn that the loss of the Master of Wind has upset the balance, and they must find a replacement-but Nya, Skylor, and P.I.X.A.L. insist that it be another girl!

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Kopeke thaws him out with a heatstone, and having previously suffered a similarly embarrassing misfortune, wouldn't speak of it even if he weren't so close-mouthed.

Ekimu has donned the Mask of Ultimate Power!

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

But then he looked into a mirror and realized that the mask looked horrible on him, so he replaced it with his regular Mask of Creation.

Gen 2 Makuta doesn't know how to reconnect with his brother Ekimu.

pc0lX6T.png

Ekimu is sent to the Shadow Realm by a Kahgarak, allowing the two to reconcile as they work to make the Shadow Realm a kinder, friendlier prison dimension.

Lego wants to do a Bionicle-Knights Kingdom crossover, but Kingdom has no girl heroes for Gali and Hahli or Korgot (depending on generation) to team up with!

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

Narmoto points out that he just woke up and forgot to put his mask back on.

Vultraz has returned!

Edited by Wiriamu

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

But then he realizes he wasn't all that good anyway-what with taking thousands of years to catch even one Elemental Creature-and forms a barbershop quartet with the Shadow Spawn.

The LEGO Batman Movie bombs!

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs

But then he remembers he can shapeshift, and is able to put new acquaintances at ease before revealing his true form.

G2 Makuta escapes the Shadow Realm and winds up on Spherus Magna!

Check out my Creations:

Epics

Short Stories

MOCs