Eddie's Legacy..........comics ^-^

Silver the Hedgehog

Once again I would like to re open these comics............I think the Cravix Comics are poop and I have to PM only my friends to tell them there is a new comic every time..........So now please take applause for Eddie's Legacy..............poster.pngComics:1. http://www.majhost.c...mic_premare.png2. http://www.majhost.com/gallery/tarix1011/comics/comic_2_eddie_2.pngSpecials:1. http://www.majhost.c...mas_special.pngPGS is open for people. Must have a Sonic, Bionicle, Mario, or Dragon Ball Z sprite sheet to PM to me.1. Hordika222.3.4.5.6.Credits go to: Everyone in Leaf forest zone and the Mystical Forest zone.....You guys rock.. Hordika for the PGS Knuckles Chaotix.....for always reading all my comics Chan'e the DemonGirl for inspiring me to make comics and Gogito saiyan for also inspiring the me the most to make comics.......... Enjoy, and hopefully you like these better......Just do not complain about the text............Paint on windows 7 is bad so yeah........

Edited by Silver the Hedgehog

Silver is my favorite Sonic character. Deal with it,

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png

1. Must be Bionicle-related, whether it be Bionicle Sprites or the same universe. Your comics do not have either.2. If it was Bionicle-related, I can barely see what the characters are saying3. I read the last quote, and "screw you" is kind of frowned upon here.4. However, way to make a title that attracts attention! :D

1. Bionicles will be incorperated in the other comics.2. I can see the text fine and when you read screw you, it seemed like you read the text.3. I have to find one way to make a comic funny, but I guess it is kinda bad.. I keep the content TVY 7 not G because some 7 year olds read this.4. Thank you, the christmas special did not really have anything to do with the regular plot. How many stars do you give for that comic. I understand how it would be 2-3 stars due to it kinda being random, but my plot and regular story will be much more interesting. Also do not expect comedy much unless it is in the specials because mine is more action with few comedy in it.

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png

2. I can see the text fine and when you read screw you, it seemed like you read the text. 3. I have to find one way to make a comic funny, but I guess it is kinda bad.. I keep the content TVY 7 not G because some 7 year olds read this. 4. Thank you, the christmas special did not really have anything to do with the regular plot. How many stars do you give for that comic. I understand how it would be 2-3 stars due to it kinda being random, but my plot and regular story will be much more interesting. Also do not expect comedy much unless it is in the specials because mine is more action with few comedy in it.

Well, the contrast between the background and text, most of the time is unsettling (best example is Sonic's line in frames 2-3). I've noticed that you tried to fix this in frame 7, by making the text black, but that doesn't work, as it isn't actually on the text where it should be, and it just going from green to jet black is distracting. Oh, also there's another risque line we have in the end. Again, "lap dance" is usually frowned upon here.Other than that, the comic isn't horrible, but not to offend, but it's kind of weak. Sonic's hat is kind of resized incorrectly, and it vanishes after the third frame! Also, it's obvious that Silver wasn't from a regular effected image; the white space around him, which is very obvious, is really distracting.

You forgot a Hedgehog. *Cough* Amy *Cough*

Don't worry......Amy will be in it as Sonic's girl friend. Also I was only doing hedgehog guys in that one.

2. I can see the text fine and when you read screw you, it seemed like you read the text. 3. I have to find one way to make a comic funny, but I guess it is kinda bad.. I keep the content TVY 7 not G because some 7 year olds read this. 4. Thank you, the christmas special did not really have anything to do with the regular plot. How many stars do you give for that comic. I understand how it would be 2-3 stars due to it kinda being random, but my plot and regular story will be much more interesting. Also do not expect comedy much unless it is in the specials because mine is more action with few comedy in it.

Well, the contrast between the background and text, most of the time is unsettling (best example is Sonic's line in frames 2-3). I've noticed that you tried to fix this in frame 7, by making the text black, but that doesn't work, as it isn't actually on the text where it should be, and it just going from green to jet black is distracting. Oh, also there's another risque line we have in the end. Again, "lap dance" is usually frowned upon here.Other than that, the comic isn't horrible, but not to offend, but it's kind of weak. Sonic's hat is kind of resized incorrectly, and it vanishes after the third frame! Also, it's obvious that Silver wasn't from a regular effected image; the white space around him, which is very obvious, is really distracting.
Well, the black text was put up for you to see it better. Would you rather it be you not being able to tell what that is? If you know of a better solution for text, such as gimp, tell me the font I should use for that. Also,Silver's white space is his power of flight.. Edited by Silver the Hedgehog

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png

Accident.How does it not make sense. Anyways here is a new comic:http://www.majhost.c...c_2_eddie_2.pngNot many people read my comics. Until I learn how to make them with GIMP, this topic should be closed.

Edited by Silver the Hedgehog

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png