Is Bzp Too Strict?

dRoko

Since this is a yes or no question, you could just make it into a poll, since we all Premier Membership perks for a few more weeks.Also, I think just a little. One big site should be allowed to be mentioned, and that's probably the only filtered thing I disagree with.

It's the strictest ever; Black Six won't let me swear and make sexual jokes all the time, can you believe it?? Apparently there are "rules" against that kind of behavior. Apparently I have to be "appropriate for all ages." It's soooooooo oppressive, guys.

xD. This actually made me laugh. :PBut why is beer and smoking allowed to be mentioned?

It's the strictest ever; Black Six won't let me swear and make sexual jokes all the time, can you believe it?? Apparently there are "rules" against that kind of behavior. Apparently I have to be "appropriate for all ages." It's soooooooo oppressive, guys.

xD. This actually made me laugh. :PBut why is beer and smoking allowed to be mentioned?
I don't know why beer is allowed, because beer is disgusting. Now wine, on the other hand, is delicious. As is whiskey. Especially scotch. Oh, and rum. Remember kids, BZP does not promote drinking. But I do.(You know, when you're legal or whatever)Also, beer and smoking are allowed to be mentioned, because why not? There's nothing offensive or hurtful or immoral about beer, so long as it's not abused.
bring back "an cool dude"

I don't know why beer is allowed, because beer is disgusting. Now wine, on the other hand, is delicious. As is whiskey. Especially scotch. Oh, and rum.Remember kids, BZP does not promote drinking. But I do.(You know, when you're legal or whatever)Also, beer and smoking are allowed to be mentioned, because why not? There's nothing offensive or hurtful or immoral about beer, so long as it's not abused.
Well some people think beer is immoral(I personally am on the fence about it), or that it smells bad.

Beer TASTES bad, all that aside =P. Anyhow, yes, this probably would be better as a poll; as you still have premier perks for the time being, you should be able to make it, and if those disappear mysteriously, you can ask a premier member to make it for you. There's also a somewhat similar topic in the form of BZPower Pet Peeves, but I dunno if it's distinct enough from this one or not.I'd say a little bit. Less strict than it is a bit haphazard in the application of its rules; some rules make sense the way they're written, but not when enforced.

I have an account on an art site, and saying so is made to look like a bad thing. Also, the video site ####### is apparently a swearword! See?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Anyhow, yes, this probably would be better as a poll; as you still have premier perks for the time being, you should be able to make it, and if those disappear mysteriously, you can ask a premier member to make it for you. There's also a somewhat similar topic in the form of BZPower Pet Peeves, but I dunno if it's distinct enough from this one or not.

As Dorek said, please make a poll for this or continue in the other topic if that one is fine for you, too.Topic closed.