Zmoc Hero Factory Report

Some HF MoCs I felt like putting up.ZMoC-11: Scrap Armor Evo (Thunder Model):A result of the Scrap Armor program--we download the consciousness of a captured villain to a server, and then turn their body into armor and weapons for our heroes. This armor is made from Thunder, and is currently in use by Evo. Features Thunder's crusher claw, jet boosters for flight, and a Comet Cannon, a powerful energy blaster similar in functionality to a Meteor Blaster."Villains make great armor!""Comet Cannon, fire!""Yeah, I've got an awesome claw.""Bring. It. On."ZMoC-13: Super Stormer:(Name might be changed to Hapori Stormer...) A specially rebuilt version of Preston Stormer that increases his power to the absolute limits of Hero Factory engineering. Weapons include a Multi-Tool Ice Shield with frost spear launcher and freezing blade, a matter converter that can change his right arm into virtually any weapon, limited flight capabilities, and a Camouflage Badge that bends light waves to render Stormer invisible."What's the mission?""I'll claw your processor out!""One shot is all I need."This next one isn't really part of my ZMoC line, but, as a bonus...I made a Stormer 3.0 modification. Physically, it's not really all that different, just thought he should have the massive shoulder armor on both shoulders to enhance his bulky rhino look. In a theoretical story role, this version's Hero Badge would bend light waves to render him invisible, and the device on his right forearm is a matter converter that allows his hand to transform into a variety of weapons--a way of bringing back the usefulness of his Multifunctional Ice Weapon from the 1.0 line. Oh, and he'd be able to channel the spirit of a rhino or something...gallery includes some pics with him alongside Furno 3.0, Scrap Armor Evo, and my Vapor 2.0 MoC.

Edited by Guts Style Pahrak