Nano Flyblaster

Dralcax

Nano Flyblaster is the smallest actual size MOC I have ever done, although it may also be interpreted as constraction scale. It measures 8.5 cm long with a 15.4 cm max. wingspan. It is armed with two small but powerful blasters.resized.jpg[1][2][3][4][5][Comparison][stand][Gallery]This MOC took all day yesterday. I first selected the wings, I knew they looked insectoid enough. Then I was faced with the challenge of creating a thorax. Half the morning was spent thinking of how to provide adequate articulation on that scale. I finally settled on a minifig torso. You'll notice it does not look very secure. There was no way to not build it in that manner, but it stays on good enough. Then I had to make the head and abdomen. Worked right off the bat. The legs were a bit difficult, but I settled on two legs, like Thornraxx. You'll notice the handle on top. It is not useless, it serves as a hook to hang it via a string. The stand was last-minute.So, likey?

aouROFb.png

Hmmmmm....... First off, why did you use gold instead of yellow? yellow would have made alot more sense. Also, the place where you chose to put those "blasters" is just plain weird.6.1/10.EDIT: Oh, I see some yellow, by the antennae or whatever. My advice: if you're gonna use yellow, use yellow. Not just a little speck at random, which messes up the color scheme. Unless the yellow is the eyes, in which case it looks weird.

Edited by Biohazard12

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!

completed: 1

in progress: 0

pending: 1

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Hmmmmm....... First off, why did you use gold instead of yellow? yellow would have made alot more sense. Also, the place where you chose to put those "blasters" is just plain weird.6.1/10.EDIT: Oh, I see some yellow, by the antennae or whatever. My advice: if you're gonna use yellow, use yellow. Not just a little speck at random, which messes up the color scheme. Unless the yellow is the eyes, in which case it looks weird.

Well, I would have used yellow, but the wings come in gold only. And white would have disrupted it even more, and bugs have eyes in a variety of colors, so it doesn't matter. And yes, it is the eyes. I didn't really want blasters, but I needed to fill in that area.

aouROFb.png