Adult Swim

Toa Zaz

well i do watch adult swim but really only for the family guy, american dad and robot chicken. My sister Who is 7 years older than me and i will often watch adult swim although she has a few anime she enjoys watching on saturdays and i also enjoy the animes. She and i always complain about how they only do anime once a week and how they got rid of the older better anime like blood plus and trinity. We will usually watch fooly cooly and full metal alchemists. I'm glad that adult swim exist because sometimes there is nothing better on tv.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

everything on here is either anime, Seth Macfarlane shows from Fox, or look like they're flash cartoons that you'd find on newgrounds.not much here that i like. i loved Welcome to Eltingville, it's a real shame that it only had one episode.i still hold a grudge against this programming block for hosting Home Movies, which was the absolute worst show i have ever seen in my entire life.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

everything on here is either anime, Seth Macfarlane shows from Fox, or look like they're flash cartoons that you'd find on newgrounds.not much here that i like. i loved Welcome to Eltingville, it's a real shame that it only had one episode.i still hold a grudge against this programming block for hosting Home Movies, which was the absolute worst show i have ever seen in my entire life.

I agree that home movies is the worst show ever. When was that welcome to Eltingville on because i never heard of it?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I agree that home movies is the worst show ever. When was that welcome to Eltingville on because i never heard of it?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Eltingville
This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

everything on here is either anime, Seth Macfarlane shows from Fox, or look like they're flash cartoons that you'd find on newgrounds. not much here that i like. i loved Welcome to Eltingville, it's a real shame that it only had one episode. i still hold a grudge against this programming block for hosting Home Movies, which was the absolute worst show i have ever seen in my entire life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Eltingville
Thank you for the link now i know the show and i do remember watching it and i thought i may have made a decent series far better than some of the moist recent ones.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

more like yesit looked like a terrible flash cartoon from newgrounds, and the entire show was just one of those unfunny awkward pauses that you see in a lot of bad cartoons these days, except stretched into 30 minutes.

This topic so far

Vs.