Zmoc "other" Report

Some old MoCs that are nothing special, but I figured I'd throw 'em up for completion.ZMoC-01: Phoenix Millennia:When Lego abandoned the Slizer world, it was destroyed by a mysterious being and cast into a state between life and death. Millennia was found, revived, and empowered by the Phoenix, and then sent to find and purify his fellow Slizers, who were reanimated by the Void. Phoenix Millennia cannot alter his own form anymore, but he still has control over Millennium Energy, and is now able to fly and use Phoenix Flame to heal, revive, and purify.Ready to fightDarkness is coolComparisonZMoC-02: Glatorian Magna:A monstrous being created when warriors from all six tribes fell into a pool of Energized Protodermis. Briefly went on a rampage, but Ackar, Certavus, Vastus, and Tarix were able to force it beneath Arena Magna and seal it in. The Glatorian Magna has insane physical strength and endurance, but is incredibly slow. It has a sharp claw, a flame sword, a Thornax launcher, and two shortswords.I know, it looks terribleZMoC-04: Astro Boy (Bionization):A famouos robot out of Japanese animation.Simple, yes?ZMoC-05: GIR (Bionization):The insane robotic companion of Invader Zim. Nobody really knows what's wrong with him, but he's hilarious to watch.GIRZMoC-06: Jet Convoy (Armada, Bionization):A Transformers Armada combiner with the powers of Optimus Prime and Jetfire. He is capable of flight, is an expert warrior, and carries a blaster.Yes, I like ArmadaComparisonZMoC Gallery