What Did You Get For Christmas?

Zarohum

Post here telling BZPower what you got for christmas.I got an airbrush for doing custom pieces (Without using bad spraypaint cans), the book Star Wars: Revan (Basically KOTOR 3 in a book), one of those fake fish tank thingies that lights up and the picture with the fish goes around, a Pac-Man shirt that says "Om nom nom," a Yoda shirt that says "Trust me. A Jedi I am.", and a set of magnets that you can make weird phrases out of. Probably gonna get money later. :PSo post yours!

Well, I got a glass with images of grass and sheep on it, an icecube form for icecubes shaped like vampireteeth, some book, a white long-sleeve shirt, a ton of socks, and last, but most defenately not least, I got Skyrim... :)

I used to have Skyrim like you, until I took an arrow to the Xbox.I'm so jealous.

Really dude? It's on the front page. Dupe topic'o.As for what I got, I got money. And Civ IV. I'm likely going disappear from the face of the earth because of this.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong