Grax

Daiker

@Roablin: Thanks. (Also I'm not sure if it would count as one mask or two masks :P@Akuna Toa of Sonics: lol, thanks.@Paleo: Thanks http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png@PooZy: Yeah, the torso is a bit short. In the original WIP I tried making it have an extra hip joint piece, but it was weird looking for its width being so big.

doom4revalt.png

Excellent work on this one! The single-colored armor of the Moc is quite pleasing to the eye, and the blue helmet is a great addition as well! The way you used the pieces of the Moc is ingenious! The legs and upper torso are close-to-brilliant in my opinion! I don't personally have a problem with the lower torso/waist area. I like the occasional exaggerated-proportion aesthetic when it works, and it works pretty well here. All in all, I really love what you did with this Moc, and he looks awesome!

nytronepic2_copy.png

Well...that's really awesome.The heads in his chest befuddle me. I just can't fathom how you pulled that off. Everything fits and flows. Other than the widely-noted expert head usage, nothing in particular strikes me. I don't mean that in the sense that it is boring - I mean it in the sense that it all flows so well I can't think of anything else else to say other than it looks really cool.

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.

His build looks nice and sleek. I find it just a bit too thin in the waist, but if he's a swimmer, then I don't mind it as much. His legs are nice and thick, even streamlined. I'm surprised at how much the Hero Factory pieces can give MOC's a bulky, yet sleek look. The Rau use is interesting and original. I really like that aspect. :) The thigh and shin armor is interesting as well. I don't kow how you came up with that design.

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

@Toa Mata Pony: Thanks. Well the torso, was a bit under-complicated to me if I do say so myself. It's just 2 axles connecting the chest/head, and the shoulders together using the hip joints, filled in with 2 size 3 HF shells. I think the simplicity is what made it for me :P@Eragon3443_the Legend: Thanks, and he uses a Great Rau.

doom4revalt.png