Kamen Rider: Noobzlayer

-DJ-

Wow, finally, another new comic series that uses Xanis!I should really work on creating my own...I like the style and humor.

hey Vamp! Long time. I don't think we've spoken since Greyscale. Oh the wasted years....But, yeah, I love the Xanis kit. It's just so fluid, and I really like how creative you can get with them. That's mainly why I don't use kits with prebuilt poses anymore. Thanks for the feedback. :)

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

put phinto in a comic of yours?im autistic...put phinto in a comic of yours?<p>im autistic...%2put phinto in a comic of yours?<p>im autistic...%2

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

put phinto in a comic of yours?im autistic...put phinto in a comic of yours?<p>im autistic...%2put phinto in a comic of yours?<p>im autistic...%2

Autism is no reason to have bad grammar. I have aspergers, which is a form of autism and I rarely have mistakes.It's also not a reason to not read. He's not having GSes or PGSes out of the blue. You have to pm, and I don't think DJ would be willing at this moment. That's how I see it.
vamprah9588card.png

Autism is no reason to have bad grammar. I have aspergers, which is a form of autism and I rarely have mistakes.It's also not a reason to not read. He's not having GSes or PGSes out of the blue. You have to pm, and I don't think DJ would be willing at this moment. That's how I see it.
yeah, I have Aspergers, and I'm a total grammar freak.I probably won't be accepting guest stars at the moment. I know because I have a few people lined up to appear in future comics, but they don't even know yet. That's how far along it is.Regardless, I'll take a PM with details and a Xanis kit, but don't expect to be in a comic until at least a few months from now.EDIT: it just occurred to me that he might've been trolling...Due to time constraints and technical difficulties, I haven't been able to work on a comic for a while, which sucks. However, I am trying to get something done as I write this, and with any luck it'll be done in a couple of weeks. Might take longer, but then again it might take less time.Sorry about this guys. I do really enjoy making these, so I'm just as annoyed as you guys must be. So I'm gonna put my back into it, and try to crank one out for you.Also, for those wondering, this next comic should be a little bit more exciting. Hopefully. That's what I'm going for anyway.Hugs and Impalements. Edited by -Windrider-

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 1 month later...

Hey, DJ. I know that you need some time to make comics and stuff, but if you need my help with anything, tell me.I could make a short filler or something, need it come to that.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Hey, DJ. I know that you need some time to make comics and stuff, but if you need my help with anything, tell me.I could make a short filler or something, need it come to that.

Nah, it's alright bro. Mainly because the newest comic is here!ReinforcementsFeaturing an appearance from everyone's favourite Malevolent Mad Scientist, Flammee! (Credits to Absorba for creating the Flammee character; used with permission)

Also, is that a pipe that you're holding in the header?

Oh, don't worry Chath, you'll find out in the next comic.....WHENEVER THAT GETS FINISHED! AHAHAHAHAH!

Also, is that a pipe that you're holding in the header?

Oh, don't worry Chath, you'll find out in the next comic.....WHENEVER THAT GETS FINISHED! AHAHAHAHAH!
You, sir, are the true villain.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I know it's a little late, but...CAMEO! ヽ(^。^)ノ

Well, get used to it, because he's a recurring character. Oh, by the way, can I make Flammee a recurring character? Ah- can't hear you, so I'm doing it anyway! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Dopants and Switchers; we have a new comic.The Ride BeginsThis is the part where stuff really starts to go against everyone's expectations, unless you have a base knowledge of what a KR is. Either way, I might lose a few more readers at this point, but my opinion on that hasn't changed since I last addressed it. For those too lazy to look up that post, put simply I don't care because it's my story and I'll tell it how I want. Have a banana.

• 4 weeks later...

Now that I've FINALLY gotten my account working again, I can comment on this series.First off, I am SO glad to know that somebody OTHER THAN ME knows about Kamen Rider! It's SO refreshing. ^_^Secondly, I REALLY like the homage to Double. From Fuuto, to the Dopants, to the MK III belt type. EPIC. And DUAL MEMORIES. Why is that so awesome?!In all, I REALLY love this, and I'll be following closely. ^_^

tumblr_mc27dg2C0P1rta9m4o1_500.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Dopants and Switchers; we have a new comic.The Ride BeginsThis is the part where stuff really starts to go against everyone's expectations, unless you have a base knowledge of what a KR is. Either way, I might lose a few more readers at this point, but my opinion on that hasn't changed since I last addressed it. For those too lazy to look up that post, put simply I don't care because it's my story and I'll tell it how I want.Have a banana.

And so the Kamen Rider finally appears! I can't wait to see that Dopant die! Where'd you get the KR helmet and noob head?And I'd love a banana!

mindeth the cobwebs

Now that I've FINALLY gotten my account working again, I can comment on this series.First off, I am SO glad to know that somebody OTHER THAN ME knows about Kamen Rider! It's SO refreshing. ^_^Secondly, I REALLY like the homage to Double. From Fuuto, to the Dopants, to the MK III belt type. EPIC. And DUAL MEMORIES. Why is that so awesome?!In all, I REALLY love this, and I'll be following closely. ^_^

Why thank you, my fine dude. Always great to have people in the know reading. It does my heart good to know I'm not horribly offending someone with my awful writing. :)

Ooh, looks like some stuff's goin' down! :D

You just wait, next comic methinks is going to be at least 85% fight scene, which'll probably be boring, but meh.

Huh, thought I posted on this before...Yeah, that was a really cool comic.Can't wait for the fight scene!

I think you did, but it was a little generic, I guess, so someone deleted it. Ah well, thanks for the feedback, bro!

And so the Kamen Rider finally appears! I can't wait to see that Dopant die! Where'd you get the KR helmet and noob head?And I'd love a banana![/color]

Everything you see in this comic that wasn't made by Xanis himself was made by me from scratch. Took a while, but boy was it worth it. And here, have another banana.Now that that's out of the way, the new Comic!..........Will be here soon. You see, when making a dynamic fight scene, you need wild, acrobatic poses, which is something the Xanis kit (while versatile) lacks in severely, so I need to make those too, which makes the process a lot longer. But it's all for you guys, so you can't complain! Nyah!

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while, so this justifies my question:Is Xanis that hard to pose with? Don't get me wrong, poses in any kit can be hard, I just remember a lot of the motions being pre-made in the kit.But if it is harder than I remember, take your time. I often just ramble on, not knowing what I'm talking about :P

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Hey guys. Update on the comic thing: Uh, unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to work on the comic due to being out of town for a few weeks for reasons I'd rather not get into. I'm not back yet (I'm writing this on my iPod) but I should be back in a few days, so I can get some actual work done. Of course, like I've mentioned, making a comic like this one is a lengthy process, and I'm really only about a third done, so it won't be up immediately, but I'll try my best. Sorry guys; I hate when I have to do this stuff to you, but sometimes things just happen and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Sorry.

The fight scenes look really great! They remind me of some of the anime I've watched... When people set the interpolation on the rotate tool to "none," it usually doesn't look very good... But here it actually looked quite nice. I could never pull that off.Good work!

naw man

The fight scenes look really great! They remind me of some of the anime I've watched... When people set the interpolation on the rotate tool to "none," it usually doesn't look very good... But here it actually looked quite nice. I could never pull that off.Good work!

....Interpo-whatnow?

....Interpo-whatnow?
Thislolol.pngYou have it set to "none," while most people set it at "cubic." Because it usually doesn't look good when set at none, but you pulled it off. It changes the appearance of the rotated selection.

naw man

....Interpo-whatnow?
Thislolol.pngYou have it set to "none," while most people set it at "cubic." Because it usually doesn't look good when set at none, but you pulled it off. It changes the appearance of the rotated selection.
what program is that? It looks fun.

....Interpo-whatnow?
That's GIMP. :P You so silly. XDSorry!

....Interpo-whatnow?
That's GIMP. :P You so silly. XDSorry!
Ah, that explains why I have no idea what Vataki's talking about. :3

Um, Vahi? I don't think he uses GIMP...Which is just a silly and painful way to make comics, but you make it work.

Oh.Haha, what do you use for it then, DJ?
Well, I actually only use MSPaint to make these comics. I'd get GIMP, but it doesn't appear to be compatible with my computer for some reason (and also because Chath has reveiled what an absolute nightmare it is to work with sometimes).Also, I figured I might as well do something to pass the time. Here's a few banners you can use to advertise these if you really want.kamencomiclogo.png
[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2578&st=40"][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/N00bSlayer/Comics/KamenRiderComics/kamencomiclogo.png][/url]
kamencomiclogo2.png
[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2578&st=40"][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/N00bSlayer/Comics/KamenRiderComics/kamencomiclogo2.png][/url]
Give credit if used (though I guess people clicking them will be credit enough herp derp).Thankies. :3 Edited by DJ N00bslayer

Ah, yes... Good ol' banners. Just like mama used to make.Remember when everybody made banners, and no one except the author actually used them?

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Ah, yes... Good ol' banners. Just like mama used to make.Remember when everybody made banners, and no one except the author actually used them?

Hey, hey. Sarcasm's my thing.Now, a word on this next comic. I'd originally written two comics, but seeing as the first one was a bit naff by itself, I put them together to make one comic. BUT THEN, there were problems concerning the last half, so I split the comic back into two parts so as not to leave you sorry lot without a comic. So, here we go.Agent AlphaSorry if it's a bit rubbish.

Hey, hey. Sarcasm's my thing.Now, a word on this next comic. I'd originally written two comics, but seeing as the first one was a bit naff by itself, I put them together to make one comic. BUT THEN, there were problems concerning the last half, so I split the comic back into two parts so as not to leave you sorry lot without a comic. So, here we go.Agent AlphaSorry if it's a bit rubbish.
Oh, heck yes! I look awesome! Nice adaptation of me into one of them Kamen Riders! :D

That Agent Alpha reminds me of a Toa of Light.

mindeth the cobwebs