My Art

xon

Well, what do you know... BZPower's back up! And what better way to celebrate than heading on over to my favorite forum and posting some of my art. tahubanner.jpg tahunuva.gif tahubanner.png_______________________ lewawip.png lewabanner.png --Wallpapers:Mata Nui-- Just a showcase of some of my best art. I hope to be posting a lot more work soon. Thanks!

I agree, the graphics are VERY impressive. I'm curious, (in the third one with tahu) how did you make the cool swirly thing behind Tahu's name?

That was made using a GIMP brush. Unfortunately, I don't have the exact download link to give to you, but I can probably find the correct brush and PM it you.

Awesome. I like the Lewa ones the best... something about the greeen...One thing I don't like though is with the tahu banner where it's really dark and you can hardly see Mister Toa himself - the actual editing is good apart from that I can barely see it.

sigpic2.png