Bzp New Year's Resolutions Topic

tent163phantoka

My new years resolution it keep collecting bioniccles until theres none left to collect. :) Also to try and learn to draw better and read more of the bionicle sotry, which i could do oviously in less than a year, but the fact of me being lazy to do that kinda makes it hard...but I will try to read the books and hopefully get farther into starting my own bionicle comic or manga or w/e i would want it to be.

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

BZP wise I simply want to try and find the time to write one good IC every couple days for Spink's forthcoming fantasy RPG after I finish my homework and before I descend into Skyrim and sleep (which is more activity then I've had on this site in months).Much more importantly, real life wise I want to start doing my homework during the allotted 8-10 study hall instead of starting at 11, staying up until 2 when my AP English and doing the rest at 6 am and during my lunch and free blocks. Also I need to participate more in my Spanish 3 class and I would like to maintain a B+ average in both Spanish 3 and Algebra 2. Finally I want to master the art of ice climbing, get into more advanced rock climbing (roughly around 510b and higher,) prepare for the SAT and college applications, and get my driver's license.

Edited by Leada

27823982019_d53174fab1_b.jpg