New Year's Sale

Gadget Boy

Hello,Long time no see everyone. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while; my closet really needed a good cleaning. I think I have listed everything, feel free to ask cause I might have forgot something. Everything here was part of a collection and wasn’t played with. I’m trying to get rid of everything so NO trades, just selling. I’m only shipping in US. You must pay shipping. I have an idea of what I would like to get out the items so make me an offer. I’ll work with you.Gadget BoyMcDonald’s Mctoran:Matoro (unopened)Huki (unopened)Jala 1 opened (with disk), 2 unopenedMaku (unopened)The purple one (with disk)Turaga:Vakama (red)Nokama (blue)Bohrok:Nuhvok (black)Lehvak (green)Kohrak (white)Gahlok (blue)Pahrok (brown)Bohrok Va:Kohrok Va (white)Gahlok Va (blue)Lehvak Va (green)Nuhvok Va (black)Tahnok Va (red)Pahrak Va (brown)Bohrok Kal:Tahnok Kal (red)Kohrak Kal (white)Nuhvok Kal (black)Pahrak Kal (brown)2002-03??? Matoran:MackuMatoroKopekeHafuHahliHewkiiToa:Tahu (red)Kopaka (white)Onua (black)Gahli (blue)Lewa (green)Pohatua (brown)Toa Nuva:Tahu Nuva (red)Gali Nuva (blue)Kopaka Nuva (white)Onua Nuva (black)Lewa Nuva (green)Pohatu Nuva (brown) 1 used, 1 UNOPENEDRahkshi:Lerahk (green)Panrahk (brown)Guurahk (blue)Vohrak (black)Turahk (red)Kuhrak (white)Rahkshi with BONUS MINI CD, but no kraata or shadow kraata included:Tuhrak x1Lehrak x2Guurahk x1Kurahk x6Vohrok x3Panrahk x1Toa Metru:Matau x2 (green)Onewa (brown)Nuju (white)Nokama (blue)Vakama (red)Whenua (black)Vahki:VorzakhBordakhNurrakhZadakhKeerakhRorzakhToa Horoika:VakamaMatauOnewaMetru Nui Matoran:VhisolaNuhriiEhryeTehuttiOrkahmAhkmouBoxed sets: (ALL include boxes and instructions unless noted)BoxorNui-RamaMakutaTakua and PewkuJaller and GukkoNui-JagaTarakavaCahdok and GahdokTakanuvaSpecial or Rare Items:Infected Hau NuvaCopper Huna I thinkVahi x15Lehvak CardMask Carrying CaseShadow Kraata x2Comics:#1 Package with movie Mask Of LightWal Mart promo #13 x17#8-#26Ignition #1Movie #1 and #2I also have several non-promo masks, kanoka disks and such. Feel free to ask and I’ll look them up.

Edited by Gadget Boy

I found my #13 Unleash the Rahkshi comics. They are all in perfect condition, just let me know how many. To the best of my knowledge I remember the krana and krana kal as the rubber masks that were with bohrok and bohrok kal. I found one purple one but I'm not sure if it's krana or krana kal. Let me know if your interested.Gadget Boy

Edited by Gadget Boy

What say you to $20.00 for a Vahki Bordakh, Rakshi Turahk, two Vahi and a Shadow Kraata? I'm not guaranteeing that I will make this deal-if you accept my suggested price- as I am still trying to sort funding and costs for other things, but those are what I want, and I would like to know if I can-if I do decide to buy them- if I can get them for that price, thanks.

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

Uh... Price for the Bahrag? And do you have Norik or Lhikan?So I'm interested in those, plus maybe your Bohrok Va, And Tahnok, Nuhvok, and Pahrak Kal. These are a maybe, and would be part of my dream collection. Can't guarantee I'll even buy them, or when I'll have money. Price?

The bahrag....I believe you mean Gahdok and Cahdok? I just did some googleing to get a price on them and what I found on them I'll need about $80. Bohrok Va and Bohrok......$9 each. If you get several I'll cut you a deal, and if you want Gahdok and Cahdok throw in something extra. Everything is in close to perfect condition with the exception of the rubber bands are crumbling and some are gone but I have instructions and I think boxes for all and I bet Lego can send you some rubber bands.Gadget Boy