Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

IC: Siris"Yeah, Zaied just got that right before you went all crazy and such."Siris then noticed the person he had seen earlier was coming towards them, she seemed incredibly bruised and her armor was dented in places. It took him a little while to recognize her...

-==IC: Orion==-Orion noticed Siris' gaze, and turned around, and looked up in slight surprise, as he noticed Sarah; however... She seemed less aggressive than before, somehow, and Orion walked toward her, intrigued.

IC:Sarah"I'm... Not really sure about that," she said, as she slowly got up. She seemed to be having trouble standing, as some of the debris had injured her legs, and climbing three stories up a spiral staircase didn't help much, either. She then was able to look at the two people, and recognized them. "Hey, you're the folks from earlier, right?"

-==IC: Orion==-"I see." Orion said, as he noticed that the gem was indeed what was different; and it was gone now."I'm guessing the reason for the odd memories is that, then..." Orion said, recalling how Sarah had remembered the timeline incorrectly.

Kraenir/Castle Town\IC:

Kraenir slowly dismounted his horse, being exceptionally careful not to let Amy get hurt. Then, gently sitting her by the door, he tied Duster to a nearby post and took their bags to the door.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Sarah"Oh, no, not at all. In fact, my father was going to become a knight, however, he was killed when our village burnt down. In fact, I was the only survivor." Sarah was hoping these people were trusting her, as she was fighting them just a while before.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."I see; that's good then." Orion said with a smile, but frowned, confused about something."What village was this? I myself haven't heard of any villages burned down recently..." Orion said, his eyes having a different look like he said that, but reverted to normal afterward.

IC: Sarah"It was a small village on the edge of Hyrule, maybe about a hundred or so people lived there. As for why you haven't heard of it recently, that's because it wasn't recent, it happened twelve years ago, when I was fourteen," Sarah explained, seeming somewhat downcast.

OOC: Wait, how old is she? I thought she was about the age of Siris and Orion and co? 0_o-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."That would explain that..." Orion said, and frowned slightly."I'm sorry to hear that, and wish that things could have gone better for you, then."

OOC: No, 26. Of course, It's been a while since I posted the profile, though. Of course, her mentality is probably around 14-16, as that's when she was fully taken over.IC: Sarah"Well, the fire is really nothing compared to having an evil fairy in my head... I'm really not a big fan of killing people, you know. And, as you can see, the fairy had a different opinion."

Kraenir/Castle Town\IC:

Kraenir knocked once before walking into his home. Setting the bags in his hands down, he called out to his wife, with no reply. Figuring that she had gone shopping, he shrugged and walked back out, bringing Amy and the rest of the luggage inside. After making sure Duster was secure in a community stable, he went back to his house to prepare dinner. On his way to the kitchen he knelt beside the likely unconscious girl and gently asked, "Amy, are you alright?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Ah, I see. =P-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."I can understand that." Orion said, as he wasn't that fond of killing people if he had a choice to either."Well, luckily, that's part of the past now." Orion said with a smile.OOC: ToD; where are you? xD Your location tags say Kakariko, but the rest sounds like Castle Town. xD

IC: Sarah"It may be, but fighting is really the only thing I can do," she said with a small hint of sadness in her voice. "I don't have any family or friends anymore, and the only thing I've done for the past twelve or so years is fight. I've learned a good deal about it, so it's my best bet at living. Also, being kept in nearly the same mental state as when I was 14 for twelve years doesn't help much, either, I still feel like I'm a kid, like I haven't really gotten any older..."

OOC: Okay... So, what have I missed now? -.-

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: Sarah's good now, things really got serious with Agahnim's(Mr. Unknown, the guy who kept planning things with those mysterious girls and Impa) plan becoming a little more obvious, we finished our mission at the Zora fortress and will be moving out shortly... I think that's it. =)-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded at that."Why not tag along with us?" Orion suggested, knowing it was probably crazy to the others, but he seemed to trust Sarah, though he wasn't entirely certain why.

IC: Sarah"Thank you, but I don't think it would be the best idea for me. I'm still really injured, and I'd like to go somewhere where I can get better for a while." At this, Siris walked over to Sarah and gave her a piece of paper. "Here's a place I think would be good for you, you'll get a place to stay and some good food. It's in Hyrule Castle Town, tell the man in charge that Siris sent you. And while you're at it give him this." Siris then handed her an envelope. "I heard Zaied talking about going to Hyrule Castle Town once we're done here, as he has to deliver messages, so you at least won't be going alone." Sarah looked at the paper and smiled. "Thank you," she said. "I'll look forward to some rest from all this fighting."

-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."I understand." Orion said, and began to wonder how easily they'd find Link; however, he pushed that thought out of his mind, as it wouldn't do well to help them."When do we leave?" Orion asked Siris, not sure about that.

IC: Siris"Well, we're done here, so we don't have much reason to stay any longer." Then a thought popped into Siris's head. "Uh, one thing- how will we leave? I mean, we destroyed half of the floor below us, so we really don't have any way out..."

-==IC: Orion==-Orion paused, blinked, and looked toward Sarah."Secret spiral staircase?" Orion asked, and thought for a moment."Well, that would explain the Bulblin and Bullbo... Well, at least the Bulblin."

IC(K): Korkoa had been sitting quietly by, but his eye twitched when he heard of the secret spiral staircase. "Oh. Staircase. Of course there's a staircase. Why wouldn't there be? Any why didn't we know of this?!"

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC(K): Korkoa facepalmed and shook his head, sighing. "I just don't get it... I would think that if the Zora's had a map of their fortress, they would have put the secret stairs on it... I don't understand."

-==IC: Orion==-"Don't ask me, I didn't make it." Orion said with a shrug, and looked over at the map with a raised eyebrow."Huh, that looks oddly like..." Orion said, and then cut off his sentence, recalling at least one of them here had an obsession with Zelda.OOC: xD

IC: Zaied"Well, anyways, we should be getting out of here. Let's clear a path through the piles of armor and get moving down that staircase!" Zaied noticed that Orion had said something about the map. "Looks like what?"

Edited by Terminus

-==IC: Orion==-"N-nothing; let's get a move-on shall we, we've got places to see, Links to find, so on and so forth!" Orion said a little too cheerfully, as he began to head toward the secret staircase, trying to change the subject. However, he accidentally tripped over a piece of armour, and fell right into the entrance to the secret staircase, and proceeded to fall down the stairs.