Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

IC(K): "Oh, what a shame!" Korkoa cried sarcastically as he made his way down the stairs. "I thought we'd be rid of you, and have to go into enemy territory down a solder! Imagine my disappointment when I discover that we can actually bring our full team!" He arrived at the bottom and grinned at Orion, chuckling.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

-==IC: Orion==-"Well, that assumes the enemies have territory outside Hyrule, but you have a point." Orion said with a chuckle, as he nodded, and looked toward the exit to the room, which looked to be the entrance they had first gone in."What say we get going?" Orion asked, pleased to finally be getting out of the fortress.

OOC: Apologies for not posting sooner, I have been playing Kid Icarus Uprising nonstop lately...IC: Jicarax"Oh, really..." he muttered.This is not good. he thought as something clicked in his mind."Um... What are you working on there?"OOC: So he's no longer clueless.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Well, technically, that could've meant anything, but... =P-==IC: Alaina==-"Fish eye potion... It's supposed to do something, but the professor won't say what." Alaina said with a shrug.

IC: Everyone. Except Diana. Because she's far away.As the group walked out of the fortress, Zaied said, "Well, I guess we're done here. I'll be taking a boat downstream to Hyrule Castle Town with Sarah as soon as she's ready." "Well, I really don't have anything to prepare, so we can leave as soon as we can," responded Sarah. "Well, good luck you guys," Siris said.

-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."Remember to watch out for monsters and other threats on your way there." Orion said to both Zaied and Sarah, and then turned to the Zora, paused, and quickly got out a sheet of paper, and wrote something in it quickly."Ask to show this to one of the highest ranking guards when you get back; hopefully the message will get there. Deliver it personally." Orion said, as he placed the note in Zaied's hand.

IC(K): Korkoa walked over to the other Zora, and placed a hand on Zaied's shoulder, nodding to him. "I hope our adventure together can be the start of a great relationship between our people, brother." He said with a smile. "I hope to see you again, perhaps under better circumstances."

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: SirisSiris also got into the boat. "Well, now we're finally leaving Hyrule!"IC: Zaied and SarahZaied and Sarah were in the boat, traveling quickly towards Hyrule Castle Town. The speed of the river was helping them get there rather quickly. "At this rate, we should be there in no time!" said Zaied.OOC: Link was actually just stuck on the other side of the gate this whole time. Nobody noticed, and everyone thought he went missing. =PAnyways, going through both regions would be fine by me.

OOC: Hehe. *trollface* But seriously, we'd have to go a while in at the very least, I just don't know if people want to go through all of Holodrum and Labrynna first to do so. =P-==IC: Orion==-"Yeah. This is definitely a first for me." Orion said with a smile, his eyes switching to the odd look for a moment, before it reverted back to normal. He gripped his head for a moment, though, and frowned."Did you hear something?" Orion asked, as he looked up, and looked around.

IC: Well, finding Link would probably be good at either the end of Labrynna or Holodrum, but if we find him before we get to the second place, we'd need a reason to go there. And I sorta forgot where we're going first. The mobile interface isn't friendly to people trying to go through a lot of pages. =PIC: Siris"What? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying much attention, I'm enjoying the scenery." He then looked up and pointed. "We don't see many of those birds in Hyrule."IC: ZaiedThe boat stopped as it approached the bridge into castle town. "Well, I've got places to go and people to deliver pieces of paper to, so good luck," he said to Sarah, as he ran off in the direction of the castle. Sarah, however walked into town, looking for the place Siris told her about.

OOC: Labrynna was where he went last, so I think we're going there first. =P And you do have a point, I guess.-==IC: Orion==-"You're right." Orion said, impressed about that, as he nodded. However, he frowned, as he tried to recall what he had been mentioning before that, but found he couldn't recall it.That's odd...

IC: ZaiedZaied ran up to the castle, and walked up to one of the guards. "Excuse me, I'm the messenger of the Zoras, Zaied. I'm looking for one of the highest ranking guards, I have an important delivery to make."IC: SarahSarah found herself at the place Siris wanted her to go, a tavern in the middle of town. She went inside, and walked over to the counter, and Siris turned around to look at her. Well, it wasn't Siris, but this guy sure looked a lot like him, just a good bit older. "Excuse me, I'm looking for the person in charge here? Siris sent me." At that the man smiled. "Siris? How's my boy doing? Anyways, I'm in charge here." Sarah was a bit surprised by this, but it made sense for Siris to send her to his family's place. "We'll, Siris told me to give you this," she said, as she handed over an envelope. Siris's father opened it and read it- This girl will be a good bit of help for a while- she should be able to do all the things I did, and she's pretty good at fighting, so you won't have to take care of the drunk guys yourself anymore- Siris He laughed, and smiled at Sarah. "Well, if you're good with Siris, then you're good with me. We've been a bit slow with our service since Siris left, someone new will help speed things up." Sarah seemed a bit surprised at this. "Wait- what are you talking about?" Siris's father responded, "Well, Siris said you don't have much work experience, and said this would be a good place for you to start," he said, as he read the P.S. on the back of the letter. "And, you need a good place to stay. Well, here's a great place for both!" Sarah smiled. "Well, thanks. Is there anything I can do to help now?"

-==IC: Guard==-The guard just so happened to be the same one who had recruited Orion and the others; taking over for some of the guards who were off responding to threats in other locations. Said guard pulled out a picture, looked from it to Zaied, and nodded, and then accepted the letter, read it, and nodded as well."There's someone who you should see." The guard said with a slight smile.OOC: Yes, that's one of Zelda's bad drawings. =PAnd that's kinda cool, what's going on with Siris, Siris' dad, and Sarah. Always nice to explore character development in a world like this. =D

OOC: I tend to do quite a bit of character development. Almost to the point of excessively over-developing them.And this is why I don't do long posts when I'm not on a computer, it takes so long that I usually forget something (was going to do a Siris IC last post). Oh well =PIC: Zaied"Well then, lead the way."IC: Siris"Well anyways, do you remember what it was? You said you heard something, I think."

-==IC: Guard==-The guard nodded, and began to lead the way, further into the Castle.-==IC: Orion==-"A noise? Might've been just my imagination, then." Orion said with a shrug, as he didn't recall hearing any noises.

IC: ZaiedAs Zaied walked through the halls of Hyrule Castle, he stopped at a picture hanging on the wall. "Who did this amazing work of art? The style is so unique, it's very different from the art of the Zoras!"IC: Siris"Yeah, it must have been. I haven't heard anything."

IC(K): Korkoa stood by the boat, amused by the conversation. "Yes yes, you're going insane, Orion." The Zora said with a chuckle. "Now, do you two need me in the boat? I'll gladly help if you need me, but if not then I'm going to swim."

OOC:Pre-approved profile.

Username:’Da Boss: BioBeastCharacter Name:AmosGender:MaleAge:20Race: HylianDefault Equipment: Two Gladius (Gladius are a type of sword.)Bio: Amos lived a normal life, growing up in Hyrule, training with his father. He often honed his skills by dueling others. Nothing of much interest has happened in his life.Faction: Neutral (If forced to choose a faction, he would lean towards the Knights of Hyrule)Character Description: Amos usually wears a bright blue tunic, with dark orange pants. He wears a belt, on which he stores his sword’s scabbards, one scabbard on his left side, and one on his right.
IC:Amos ~Castle Town~Amos strolled through the town, his arms resting on his sword's hilts. He glanced up at the large castle, remembering how they had sent out a team of knights to go find Link a while ago. He wondered if they had left yet. Of course they have you numbskull! He chided himself. They probably had something to do with the fire that burnt down the forest a little earlier.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

-==IC: Ranak==-A couple moments later, someone accidentally bumped into Amos."Oh, sorry." The knight said apologetically, as he brushed himself off, a bandage wrapped around his forehead for the moment. It was actually Ranak, Kraenir's cousin, the one who decided to take things overboard during the mock fight earlier.

IC:Amos ~Castle Town~"It's fine, no harm done." Amos responded. He looked the guy over, it was apparently a guard, not a very good one if the bandaged bump on his head was any hint, but a guard none the less. "You in a hurry or something?"

-==IC: Ranak==-"I'm trying to find my cousin; we need to talk about something, however, he wasn't at his office. Going to try the tavern next." Ranak said, and nodded at the other person, acknowledging the whole 'no harm done' thing.-==IC: Guard==-"This was done by her majesty, Princess Zelda." The guard said with a nod.

IC:Amos ~Castle Town~"Is it something important?" Amos asked, realizing as he spoke that if it was, the guard probably wouldn't tell him. Come to think of it, it was a really stupid question for him to ask. But he had asked, so he might as well make himself seem a bit less nosy. "And if so, can I help you find him?"

OOC: Ouch. =P-==IC: Ranak==-"Just look around; if you see sign of someone called Kraenir, then come find me; if not, meet back at the building listed on this map." Ranak said, handing a piece of parchment to Amos.OOC: Double Chekov's gun coming up soon. =P

IC:Amos ~Castle Town~Amos accepted the parchment, glanced at it, then put it in his hammerspace. "Alright. I assume since you failed to mention his house when listing where you have searched for him, that you have not searched there?" Amos asked. "And if so, do you happen to know where he lives?"

-==IC: Ranak==-"No, I haven't yet, but I was planning to head there later. His house should be listed on the map, though." Ranak answered the man with a nod."By the way, my name is Ranak, Knight of the Castle Guard." Ranak said, as he held his hand out.

IC:Amos ~Castle Town~Of course he didn't check the guy's house first. Just watch, he's gonna be at home drinking milk, waiting for his cousin to come get him. Amos thought, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. Instead he shook Ranak's hand firmly. "Amos, a normal citizen."

IC: Zaied"It's quite the impressive piece. Of course, I wouldn't expect any less from the princess of Hyrule."IC: Siris"Well then, I guess we're off!"OOC: Just wondering, what kind of boat is it?IC: SarahSarah found herself enjoying the tavern. She had changed earlier into a red dress, and was helping serve food. There were all sorts of people here, knights, townsfolk, traveling merchants, and the like. She was having conversations with some of the people, and the customers were happy when she brought them their food. She was enjoying being able to make others happy, as it made her feel a little better about what had happened t her.

Edited by Terminus

OOC: I dunno, you thought up the boat. =P-==IC: Guard==-The guard nodded quickly."Yes, yes, right this way." The guard said, as the Zora obviously didn't know about her typical drawings.-==IC: Orion==-"That we are." Orion said with a nod.-==IC: Ranak==-Ranak nodded, and shook Amos' hand."To be honest, I was about to head to Kraenir's house, but I don't really wish to disturb his wife, if she's home." Ranak admitted with a shrug.

OOC: That makes sense. =PThough, I thought we were already heading onward? =P-==IC: Orion==-Orion simply watched the scenery go by, as they moved along."I wonder where we'll find Link?" Orion asked finally, after a little while had passed.