A while back I made an upgraded version of Vapor and asked for feedback so I could improve upon him. I did my best, but I'd still like some feedback please--if I have to modify him any more, I'm all for it.ZMoC-12-01: Vapor 3.0:Vapor's upgraded form was no match for the combined power of Bulk and Furno, and he was captured and brought into the Hero Factory. With the recent breakout, however, he has escaped us yet again and upgraded once more. Bulk, we hear he still wants revenge on you, so be extra-cautious! Vapor 3.0 has a network of corrosive mist tubes and vents all throughout his armor, powering his weapons and allowing him to release a cloud around himself whenever he wants. He's been seen wielding a claw with mist vents that can shoot out on a cable, a shoulder-mounted grappling hook, and a new mist blaster that's stronger and more precise than ever! This assassin must be stopped before he starts chalking up even more kills!"I hope your life's been fulfilling."Back viewAimingGrappling hookRocket claw"Think you've got a shot? Go on. Take it."GalleryJust tried some new pieces. Any better? Any specific things that could be improved upon?EDIT: A Gallery with some new Vapor options

Edited by SSJ Pahrak

I was afraid the torso seemed a bit odd. I'll have to experiment with a few different torsos...As far as buffing up goes, eh...I feel that if he gets too buff I won't be able to pass him off as an assassin, but I'll play around with some pieces and see what I come up with.

So shorter legs and an altered gun...I'll try that.EDIT: In case anyone's reading, just took some pictures of a few different Vapor options. I tried some different torsos, limbs, weapon modifications, and such, and put a few of them together (although not every combination was photographed for obvious reasons). Just need to wait for the Brickshelf Gallery to go public, and I'll post a link. If you guys could review them and point out a few pieces that you like (maybe some alternate combinations), I'd be most thankful!

Edited by SSJ Pahrak