Sealed Sets Value?

Mask collector

Hey all, i'm in the need of some money, and i was wondering how much some sets are worth if they are sealed? here are the three sets that i have sealed.Roodaka:8761Oohnorak:8744Suukorak:8747Can anyone tell me the value of these sets? (if you are interested they are for sale!)ThanksMC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

ok well i mean what would someone pay for them, like what would you pay for them?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

That's likely what Reya means; a search on either of those websites would give you an idea of what other people have payed. A quick Google Frugal search finds that Roodaka seems to be going for about $40 (even though the original price was only $20), and some Visorak are going for upwards of $25. A "new" Oohnorak apparently can go for between $40 and $60, but the original retail price was only $9, so I don't think that many people would really pay that much.My opinion? Roodaka for $40 to $50 (although I'd prefer to pay only about $25 to $30), and both Visorak for $15 to $20 (probably in the lower range), unless you plan to sell them to a really hardcore collector. :shrugs:(All values are in USD.)~ BioGioEDIT: More about my opinion.

Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

thanks man, that is very helpful!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC