Composite Bionicle Multiverse vs Composite Lego Multiverse

Alexander123

Bionicle has decided to fight the rest of Lego.  

Bionicles combatants are: The MU, all alternate realities, Spherus Magna and its parts, time period is all time periods (for example Lhikans toa army is marching next to the Glatorians )

Legos combatants are: The Lego Movie cinematic universe, The Ninjago Multiverse, The Hero Factory Multiverse, Exo Force; All space, pirates, and castle themes, all original nonlicensed  lego themes,

Lego has none of the licensed themes except what was in the Lego Movies, Victory is achieved through the defeat of the other side, the battle is a Infinity War style battlefield where everyone is at one location. Also everyone is the same size so no "Bionicles are bigger than lego minifigures so they just step on them" arguments.

• Upvote 1

Well, I am not looking at the set size differences because Bionicle’s medium-sized characters (the Toa for example) are around the same height as characters represented as minifigures (like Ninjago). For example, Tahu is around the same size as Kai canonically. You got the right idea. I stick with it. 

It’s very reasonable because Bionicle has a lot of lore than the other Lego stories that you mentioned combined. Here’s how I would imagine it: 

Bionicle G1 characters will take care of The Lego Cinematic Universe, Hero Factory, Ninjago, Legends of Chima, Nexo Knights, and Mixels. 

Bionicle’s multiverse, including G2, will take care of the HF multiverse, Ninjago one, Exo Force, Hidden Hide, Rock Raiders, Power Miners, Atlantis, Adventurers, RoboRiders, Slizers/Throwbots, Dino Attack, Ultra Agents, that Agents theme with Dr. Inferno, Galidor, Space Police, Mars Mission, Clutch Powers (the movie), Lego City Undercover, Pharaoh’s Quest, Alien Conquest, Monster Fighters, and Galaxy Squad, etc., whatever you can think of. 

Anyway, I think G1 would be the victor because it has two super giant robots with god-like powers (I don’t think Master Builders from The Lego Movie Cinematic Universe can build that big). There is also the Toa Nuva, the Makuta species, Tren Krom, Annona, the Order of Mata Nui, Dark Hunters, that golden-skinned guy that make literally make dreams come true, and the Element Lords. These guys can defeat their non-Bionicle real good, possibly not even Nadakhan’s power from Ninjago (he’s a powerful genie) could beat them.

I like your ideas, man! :)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)