Covid in Bionicle

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. I heard that we are suffering the covid pandemic this year. If anyone is thinking about Bionicle coming back in 2021 to celebrate its 20th anniversary, well, hope that it could happen in the summer when the pandemic is gone. Well, the pandemic makes me wonder: If the Covid pandemic or Bionicle’s equivalent of that would hit Spherus Magna, the Matoran Universe, the island of Mata Nui, and Okoto, what do you think the characters would do to avoid the horrible virus? For me, well, here’s what I could see: 

The people in the Matoran Universe and Mata Nui are mostly mechanical and a little organic, so they would have less of a problem than humans do. They are super-strong and super-tough. Plus, some people can wear Kanohi and helmets that cover their mouths and noses, so that could be helpful. I bet they would wash their hands somehow, use a special cleaning device that can sanitize their stuff. They would stay in homes to avoid getting sick. However, that could hurt the Great Spirit Robot if they keep on doing it. People on the island did stay in the island for 1,001 years before they came back to Metru Nui, anyway. However, in the Miramax trilogy, their masks have opening mouth parts (is that canon?). 

On Spherus Magna, people are mostly organic, so it would be a huge problem to them, like how humans have. They don’t wear masks, but some of their helmets can protect their mouths and noses, but there are some helmets that have opening mouth parts, like how you see Strakk, the Skrall, and the Bone Hunters in Bionicle: The Legend Reborn (is that canon, too?). These people always fight for survival when SM was split into three pieces, so they probably wouldn’t be able to think about using something that can sanitize things. Berix can heal Glatorian, but I’m not sure if he can treat people with physical illnesses. People in SM would also wash their hands and stay in their homes. 

In Okoto, people in there look like Agori, as they are organic, but they wear masks like Matoran. In fact, everyone in Okoto wear masks, so that wouldn’t be a problem much. They would need to use something that can sanitize something and wash their hands. Of course, they would stay in homes. 

I’m pretty sure the Mask of Life could destroy the virus. Plus, Keetongu and Axonn could help destroy the virus as well, but they would have to know how that thing works. I heard that it can mutate, as it can shape-shift, like Makuta

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)