Massive Collection For Sale

White_Wing_Darkness

Bionicle Collection for SaleGreetings fellow Bionicle fans,During elementary, middle, and high school, Bionicle was one of my favorite toys. Unfortunately, it is time for me to part with my collection. I have almost all of the canister sets from the original toa through the 2005 toa Hordika along with many of the titan sets and box sets. I am looking to sell them for a decent price and wanted to offer here first as I know any of you would appreciate these toys for the imagination and story that went behind them.Asking prices have been updated (2/7/2012),with discounts available for multiple purchases and large orders. Feel free to make your own offers3 or more items from a set: 10% 0ff (whole sets are listed at this price) ___Orders of $100 +:Free Shipping (USA only)AVAILABLE ___ PENDING ___ SOLD2001:Toa: $27.00 ____ Turaga: $14.40 ___ Rahi: $123.30Tahu:$5.00 _____ Vakama: $4.00 ___ Nui Rama: $22.00Onua: $5.00 ____ Whenua: $4.00 ___ Nui Jaga: $25.00Pohatu: $5.00 ___ Onewa: $4.00 ____ Manas: $90.00Lewa: $5.00 ____ Matau: $4.00Gali: $5.00Kopaka: $5.002002:Bohrok: $21.60 ___ Bohrak Va: $18.90 ___ Toa Nuva: $27.00 ___ Big Sets: $135.00Tahnok: $ 4.00 ___ Tahnok Va: $3.50 ___ Tahu Nuva: $5.00 ___ Boxor: $20.00Nuhvok: $4.00 ___ Nuhvok Va: $3.50 ___ Onua Nuva: $5.00 ___ Exo Toa: $50.00Pahrak: $4.00 ___ Pahrak Va: $3.50 ___ Pohatu Nuva: $5.00 ___ Cahdok & Gahdok: $80.00Lehvak: $4.00 ___ Lehvak Va: $3.50 ___ Lewa Nuva: $5.00Gahlok: $4.00 ___ Gahlok Va: $3.50 ___ Gali Nuva: $5.00Kohrak: $4.00 ___ Kohrak Va: $3.50 ___ Kopaka Nuva: $5.002003:Bohrok-Kal: $27.00 ___ Rahkshi: $22.95 ___ Big Sets: $54.00Tahnok-Kal: $ 5.00 ___ Turahk: $ 4.25 ___ Jaller & Gukko: $20.00Nuhvok-Kal: $5.00 ___ Vorahk: $4.25 ___ Takua & Pewku: $20.00Pahrak-Kal: $5.00 ___ Panrahk: $4.25 ___ Makuta: $20.00Lehvak-Kal: $5.00 ___ Levahk: $4.25Gahlok-Kal: $5.00 ___ Guurahk: $4.25Kohrak-Kal: $5.00 ___ Kurahk: $4.252004:Toa Metru: $24.30 ___ Metruan: $16.20 ___ Vahki: $21.60 ___ Big sets: $ 73.80Vakama $4.50 ____ Ahkmou $3.00 ___ Bordakh $ 4.00 ____ Nidhiki $15.00Whenua $4.50 ___ Ehrye $3.00 ______ Keerakh $ 4.00 ___ Krekka $20.00Matau $4.50 _____ Nuhrii $3.00 ______ Nuurakh $ 4.00 ___ Lhikan and Kikinalo $35.00Nokama $4.50 ___ Orkahm $3.00 ____ Rorzakh $ 4.00 ____ Turaga Dume and Nivawk $12.00Nuju $4.50 ______ Tehutti $3.00 _____ Vorzakh $ 4.00Onewa $4.50 ____ Vhisola $3.00 _____ Zadakh $ 4.002005:Toa Hordika: $22.50 ___ Rahaga: $8.10Vakama: $5.00 _____ Norik $3.00 Matau: $5.00 ______ Iruini $3.00Nokama: $5.00 ____ Kualus $3.00Nuju: $5.00 _______ Pouks $3.00Onewa: $5.00 _________________ Bomonga $3.00COLLECTIBLES: Coming Soon

Edited by White_Wing_Darkness

Hey, i tried to message you but i couldn't. anyway here is a list of things i need from your post in my topic!Kanohi:Red: KakamaBlack: HauWhite: KakamaDark Grey: Rau, MahikiChrome HauKrana:Purple (Gahlok Va) YoKraata:Metallic Green / Metallic Blue Stage 6Black / Copper Stage 5If you have anything else on my wants list, add more to this list!ThanksMC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sweet, i would give you $10.00 shipped for all of that? Here is individual pricing :)Kanohi:Red: Kakama::$0.50Black: Hau::$0.50White: Kakama:$0.50Dark Grey: Rau, Mahiki::$1.00Chrome Hau:$5.00Krana:Purple (Gahlok Va) Yo:$0.50Kraata:Metallic Green / Metallic Blue Stage 6:$0.50Black / Copper Stage 5:$0.50

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

As the creator of the Price Guide, I would just like to highlight that those prices are outdated and only apply to sets that are MISB. I think your prices are a tad bit too high so maybe you should consider lowering them in order to spark this topic into life? :)

Hey, Would you take $12.00 shipped?MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sweet, Could you take a photo of these to make sure you have the ones i need? It would be very awesome if you could! :)Kanohi:Red: KakamaBlack: HauWhite: KakamaDark Grey: Rau, MahikiChrome HauKrana:Purple (Gahlok Va) YoKraata:Metallic Green / Metallic Blue Stage 6Black / Copper Stage 5ThanksMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm extremely impressed! thanks alot, pm me your details and we wil go from there! :)ThanksMC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@ CDP: Here are the KranaNuhvok: Yo, Vu, and XaNuhvok-Va: Yo and SuLehvak: Xa, Vu, and ZaLehvak-Va: SuKohrok-Va: Bo and XaFor a total of 7 extra Krana I'll round off the price to $40.00 (before shipping)@ Comshoin: Yes I can ship to Japan. Also, I found two more Rahaga in my collection. If you want the two extras the total would be $71.00 before shipping

Edited by White_Wing_Darkness

@ CDP: Here are the KranaNuhvok: Yo, Vu, and XaNuhvok-Va: Yo and SuLehvak: Xa, Vu, and ZaLehvak-Va: SuKohrok-Va: Bo and XaFor a total of 7 extra Krana I'll round off the price to $40.00 (before shipping)@ Comshoin: Yes I can ship to Japan. Also, I found two more Rahaga in my collection. If you want the two extras the total would be $71.00 before shipping

Yes pleaseHi,I am Comshoin's parent.How can we arrange this? the payment and shipping? Please contact me at amthinnes@gmail.comRegards, Comshoin's parentThanks so much for sending them! I spent ages and now I'm gonna be able to finally complete a large project I've been working on, a sort of Hordika spin-off series of the six elements. Plus, I've been looking all over for a good deal on many bionicles! Thanks again!To anyone considering buying from WhiteWingDarkness, go right ahead! Canisters are greatly preserved, and packing is beautiful! Plastic bags organize pieces so well any three-year old could figure it out! Not a piece is missing, and I bought over 200 pieces. Nothing is damaged, and shipped in only a week. WhiteWingDarkness definitely is a high-quality seller, and I'd recommend him to anyone!Thanks again,Comshoin Edited by Gephyrophobia

Judge Dredd, the evidence is against you.