Zemya's Goods - Looking For Halo Figures

Zarohum

Hi. Old one got closed for revivalZemya.pngI'm not selling everything on my haves list, especially sets I have one of or bigger System sets, as those would take forever to put back together. It's mainly so that you can see what I have and ask about it in case I forgot to write it down. In addition, I'm not buying everything on my wants list. I'm low on money at the moment, so I would prefer to sell a lot before buying. I do ship to other countries outside the US, but you pay shipping Canada not included. I'm close enough). Alaska, Hawaii, and outlying islands... we'll have to negotiate something for shipping.Wants:

Pieces:

Joker flag with "BANG!" decal

Black Phantom chest piece2 6-length hero factory armor pieces

A lot of 5-length black hero factory armors

at least 2 black hero 2.0 feet

At least 2 black shield-shaped hero armors (Like the ones on Evo/Surge/Breez 2.0)

Sets:

Knights' Kingdom:

King Jayko (Without catapult)

Lord Vladek (Without Catapult)

2004 Vladek (x 1 bazillion)

2005 Lord Vladek

Other:

Halo Figures (Don't care about color unless marked.)

Mark V MJOLNIR Spartan (Any version, 1 blue if possible) (x2)

Mark VI MJOLNIR Spratan (Any version) (x14)

White EVA Spartan

Rogue Spartan

EOD Spartan

Vehicles

1 puma Warthog

1 Ghost

1 Scorpion (If they ever made one)

Weapons

Brute Shot

Sniper Rifle

Energy sword

Tons of

these and these

And yes, I'm doing a red vs blue thing here.

Haves:

Brickset list (Again, not everything is for sale.)

:matatu: MISPRINT RED MATATU :matatu:

Pieces:

I have tons of pieces, including Kanohi and Kanoka. Just ask, or wait for a list in about 2 weeks.I can do customs, including a rust effect (Which I did on a Vahi. It looks awesome. Just saying.) I can mix colors to make almost anything you want. Send a PM and we can negotiate price. Pieces will not be in a condition to be played with, only for display or stop-motion. Please allow 3 weeks after sending your part with your name, address, and the color you want each piece.Also, I can do TLR-style Gresh, Mata Nui, and Tarix helmets, along with Hero Factory 1.0 helmets (Excluding Furno.)Sets: (These are pre-assembled doubles that i want to get rid of.)Onua Mata x2Pohatu MataTuraga VakamaNokama (Missing Kanohi and Trident)Nuju

WhenuaOnewa (Arms in Mata Brown, not tan.)TahnokGahlokLehvakPahrakGresh

Lots of Tohungatons of others. Just ask.

Edited by Zarohum

I would like:Fikou tree spider,Nuju,Pohatu Mata.-CDP

Sorry. As I said, not everything on my haves list is on sale. So no fikou, but Pohatu and Nuju are fine. Turaga, or Metru?
Turaga version.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Sorry. As I said, not everything on my haves list is on sale. So no fikou, but Pohatu and Nuju are fine. Turaga, or Metru?
Turaga version.-CDP
Alright. A few missing pieces. Forgot to mention that above. The arms are missing, but I should be able to find something close, if not exact. If not, I'm sure they're easy to find. If I can't find them, I'll give you a discount. PM me and we can negotiate a price.

Turaga version.-CDP
Alright. A few missing pieces. Forgot to mention that above. The arms are missing, but I should be able to find something close, if not exact. If not, I'm sure they're easy to find. If I can't find them, I'll give you a discount. PM me and we can negotiate a price.
Can still buy missing pieces off bricklink! :P-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!