Lego Star Wars Iii Character Tier List

UltraHau

Just for fun, I've compiled a tier list for the characters in Lego Star Wars III: The Complete Saga on the PC, Wii, and Xbox. Use it to create unbeatable matchups against your friends. :PTier descriptions:

• [*]S++ tier: Don't even think of using these characters on your friends - you'll soon find out you'll have no friends to play with. :)[*]S+ tier: These characters are borderline broken, but are still beatable.[*]A/A+ tier: These characters are the more balanced characters in the game - use these if you want a fair fight.[*]B tier: These characters are slightly worse than the A/A+ tier characters, but they're still very viable.[*]Grevious tier: General Grevious gets a tier all to himself. He's the worst lightsaber character in the game by far, but he still will beat any blaster character, save for bounty hunters.[*]C+/C/C- tier: These characters are obviously worse than the A/A+ tier characters, and most likely worse than the B tier characters. You probably shouldn't use these characters except against B tier characters.[*]D tier: There's really no reason to use these characters, except out of fun or as a handicap.[*]F+/F tier: Never consider these characters. There is literally no way to win a fight with them, unless you get your opponent to kill themselves somehow. :)

Anyway, here's the tier list:S++ tier:

• [*]Yoda (Force Ghost)[*]Obi-wan Kenobi (Force Ghost)[*]Anakin Skywalker (Force Ghost)

S+ tier:

• [*]Boba Fett (with Rocket Launcher and Super Thermal Detonator power brick)[*]Yoda[*]Boba Fett (with Rocket Launcher power brick)

A+ tier:

• [*]Jango Fett (with Rocket Launcher and Super Thermal Detonator power brick)[*]Boba Fett (normal)

A tier:

• [*]Qui-gon Jinn[*]Qui-gon Jinn clones (Kit Fisto, etc...)[*]Anakin Skywalker[*]Obi-wan Kenobi (Episodes I-III version)[*]Obi-wan Kenobi clones (Secura, Plo Koon, etc...)

B tier:

• [*]Jango Fett (with Super Thermal Detonator power brick)[*]Count Dooku[*]Luke Skywalker[*]Darth Maul[*]Darth Vader[*]Boba Fett (with Super Thermal Detonator power brick)[*]Jango Fett (normal)

Grevious tier:

• [*]General Grevious

C+ tier:

• [*]Droideka[*]Indiana Jones

C tier:

• [*]Blaster characters that can dodge (Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, etc...)

C- tier:

• [*]Blaster characters who can't dodge (Commander Cody, Chewbacca, etc...)

D tier:

• [*]Captain Tarpals[*]Senate Guard

F+ tier:

• [*]Jawa[*]R2D2 (with Super Droid Zapper power brick)[*]Gonk Droid (with Super Gonk power brick)

F tier:

• [*]Chancellor Palpatine[*]Jar-Jar Binks[*]R2D2[*]C3PO[*]Gonk Droid[*]Other characters with no attack moves whatsoever

Feel free to give your opinion or list any missing characters. :)

Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I think the Gonk Bot deserves a mention in the F tier.And what about R2D2? Shouldn't he ben in there somewhere? :sly:

Good points - I'm editing the tier list now :)

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

FYI, Jar Jar has a blaster in the DS version. You may wish to specify which platform the tier list is for. XP

Fixed. :)

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Pit Droid has a super secret attack that kills every enemy in a certain range.

Really? What platform (Wii, Xbox, PC, etc...) is that available on?

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

The Pit Droid has a super secret attack that kills every enemy in a certain range.

Really? What platform (Wii, Xbox, PC, etc...) is that available on?
Any platform, but this is a rare glitch which has little proof of existence. It's really hard to do.

mindeth the cobwebs