Stringer and Nex’s theoretical Brain Attack forms and foes

Hi, guys. I want to ask you guys something. While I was celebrating Hero Factory’s 2013 story arc called Brain Attack’s 10th anniversary yesterday, I have been thinking. 

In Breakout in 2012, all nine members of the Alpha 1 Team, Preston Stormer, William Furno, Daniel Rocka, Jimi Stringer, Dunkan Bulk, Mark Surge, Natalie Breez, Julius Nex, and Nathan Evo, got involved, and had their own foes to fight. However, in Brain Attack, only Stormer, Furno, Rocka, Bulk, Surge, Breez, and Evo had the BA upgrade, with the visors and medieval-looking weapons, and their own foes to fight, who are bio-mechanical-looking animals that are based on medieval monsters, share the same colors and some qualities as the Heroes, and mutated and possessed by the Brains. Here’s what happened: 
1. Stormer - Frost Beast (white, FB is a yeti, has ice powers, similar to Stormer, and a light blue Brain) 
2. Furno - Pyrox (red, Pyrox is a Minotaur who was once a bull-like creature, has fire powers, similar to Furno, and a yellow Brain) 
3. Rocka - Scarox (gold, Scarox is a scarab beetle monster, is based on earth/sand and has a green Brain) 
4. Bulk - Bruzier (gray, Bruzier is a rock giant/golem, is based on rocks and has an orange Brain. He’s strong like Bulk, who is primarily silver and sort of like a Toa of Iron)
5. Surge - Dragon Bolt (blue, Dragon Bolt is a dragon, has electricity powers, similar to Surge, and has a glow-in-the-dark yellow and blue Brain. Both can fly, too)
6. Breez - Ogrum (green, Ogrum is an ogre, has plant-based powers and has a light green Brain. Breez is like a Toa of Air, though) 
7. Evo - Aquagon (yellow, Aquagon is a lagoon creature/goblin, is based on water and has a blue Brain. Both can swim) 

It’s like Toa Inika fighting Piraka. I don’t know why Stringer and Nex didn’t have any of those things (same with Invasion From Below in 2014. Low budget, perhaps?). Pitiful. 

Now, if Stringer and Nex had those things (and they should have to get even with their friends), what do you think they would have? For me, here’s what I imagine: 

1. Stringer would have a high-tech axe. His secondary color would be blue. 
2. Nex would have a high-tech spear. 
3. Stringer’s Brain foe would be a black bat-like monster named Decibat, who has sonic powers, like a Toa of Sonics. He would be armed with an axe. His Brain would be dark orange. Stringer would need a jet-pack to fight Decibat. 
4. Nex’s Brain foe would be an orange wolf-like or werewolf-like monster named Wolasma, who has Plasma powers, like a Toa of Plasma. He would be armed with a spear. His Brain would be purple. 

So, there.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

32 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

Pitiful. 

not really just limited amount of sets to be released 

33 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

Now, if Stringer and Nex had those things (and they should have to get even with their friends), what do you think they would have? For me, here’s what I imagine: 

1. Stringer would have a high-tech axe. His secondary color would be blue. 
2. Nex would have a high-tech spear. 
3. Stringer’s Brain foe would be a black bat-like monster named Decibat, who has sonic powers, like a Toa of Sonics. He would be armed with an axe. His Brain would be dark orange. Stringer would need a jet-pack to fight Decibat. 
4. Nex’s Brain foe would be an orange wolf-like or werewolf-like monster named Wolasma, who has Plasma powers, like a Toa of Plasma. He would be armed with a spear. His Brain would be purple. 

I would love to see those Mocs made by you lenny!

image.gif.f0b625d4fc4c82b928516a036fc1cf5a.gif