Life And Time

Raph

Ay..how's ya all going guys? I have one////.............question/theory, and i think it'll be interesting theme to talk.In MU exists 3 legendary masks Ignika- the mask of life, Mask of creation, and Vahi-mask of time.As it well known Ignika and Vahi both very powerfull and parts of MU. (if mask of time ;ll be destroyed it torns time itself to shreds).Meditating about that :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: i think: what if these two masks would clash? mean if thier powers will be turn one against other?Mask of Life contains power of life itself and Vahi contains power of time and if you wear Ignika for example you may not fear the power of kanohi Vahi for you'll be granted immortality and vearing mask of time grants you power to slow down time around you or your target.It can be also assumed that powers of Vahi can be turned against the Mask of Life itself, it physical shape. If that happens then Vahi will be powerfuller than Ignika and if Ignika will be used to somehow kill the wearer of Vahi you can slow down the Masks effect.What you think? No speculation, just your theories. a.

I think it would come down to who strikes first -- Ignika can probably quickly make Vahi wearer unable to use masks, for example, or perhaps make them fall asleep. And Vahi can virtually freeze the Ignika wearer in time, and presumably take the Ignika off while frozen.But don't forget that both masks have major downsides. The Ignika can't be just worn and used by anybody. So far only Matoro and Mata Nui have -- all others were given a curse. Toa Ignika could count if you imagine a Vahi wearer fought him, I suppose, too, but he isn't really someone else putting on the mask, he basically IS the mask. And with Matoro, he wasn't just donning the mask to do as he wished with it, he was obeying its bidding and sort of made a deal with it for its one use other than reviving Mata Nui -- teleporting the other Mahri.And the Vahi can destroy all of time in the MU so yeah. :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

But don't forget that both masks have major downsides. The Ignika can't be just worn and used by anybody. So far only Matoro and Mata Nui have -- all others were given a curse. Toa Ignika could count if you imagine a Vahi wearer fought him, I suppose, too, but he isn't really someone else putting on the mask, he basically IS the mask. And with Matoro, he wasn't just donning the mask to do as he wished with it, he was obeying its bidding and sort of made a deal with it for its one use other than reviving Mata Nui -- teleporting the other Mahri.

I would have classified Matoro as cursed too really, Which leads me to think that the only beings who can control the Ignika are those whose spirits are manifested within, and create a body for themselves, as was the case for Mata Nui and Toa Ignika.Seeing as this is on the general topic of Legendary Masks, I was wondering what classifies a Mask as Legendary. I would've thought that the Avohkii could be classified as Legendary. It's unique, and only one being can control it. Maybe the Kraahkan too, and the briefly existant Mask of Light and Shadow.As for the main question, I don't think it's necessarily who strikes first, assuming the user is in control of the Mask (as opposed to going mad from its power), then the Vahi user ought to be able to slow down time to make sure that they make the first move. However, assuming all attacks are done using the Masks powers, and the only viable attack I think the Vahi can do is aging, I don't know if the user could age their attacker at the same time as preventing the Ignikas attack. And slowing down time only delays the inevitable too I suppose.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

The masks of light and shadow are only unique because as far as we know nobody happened to make more than one. They're normal Great-level masks with elemental powers. We know there can also be elemental masks of fire, water, etc. which would be the same, and can be multiples of the same power. (And there was at least the known case of the disk of fire, and we know it could have been made into a mask; simply wasn't.)Legendary powers, however, have an extra rule placed on them that they can only have one mask of that power, which is why there's only one Vahi, etc. Would seem not to demand that at all times the masks were physically there, but only one mask could ever be made for them (apparently). And more importantly they are a level up from Great, like Great is a level up from Noble.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)