Do Bionicle Characters Have Blood And Humanoid Organs?

Yes, they do. They do not have blood however, but because they are biomechanical beings, they have organic body parts, such as lungs, muscles, tissues, et cetera, if I'm not mistaken. I'd believe they'd have a heart, considering they have heartlights that represent a heart, but perhaps I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Here is what we know about Matoran anatomy (and the other species), limited to what I store in my head.Matoran have brains, lungs, muscles and other tissue, and do not have blood or any related liquid flowing through them. They absorb food and energy as a form of sustenance through primarily their hands, but their mouths work too. On Metru Nui, each Matoran would receive a transfusion of energy from a sort of "recharging station" that would sustain them for the next year. On Mata Nui however, Matoran would ingest food such as fish, Bula Berries, etc. on a more regular basis. We know that Matoran have a heartlight that pulses to show life signs of some sort. When a Matoran is agitated, the speed of their heartlight's pulsing increases, and when a Matoran is close to death, it slows, and completely fades out when they die. Matoran reproduction involves a machine that creates a new Matoran, but specifics are unknown. We also know Matoran sleep on a regular basis and have the capacity to dream. A Matoran's eyes are visual receptors that double as a way to convey emotion (new information from The Yesterday Quest).Might have missed something, but I hope it helps.

Edited by Paleo
  • Upvote 1