The mystery of City of Silver people

Hi, guys. When I read that book called Journey of Takanuva in 2008, where Takanuva visited a pocket dimension where a creature that looks like an Archives Mole is fighting against a group of Kestora, I have been thinking. 

First, you see, when I think of pocket dimension, I think of some Galaxy/space alien place in our universe, like the Zone of Darkness that appeared in some Bionicle G1 books and story serials. When I think of alternate universes, I think of different versions of things that we know, like Bionicle G2 and those alternate universes in Bionicle G1’s story serials, like Dark Mirror and Brothers in Arms. We sometimes call the alternate universes “alternate dimensions” or “alternate realities”. Examples of PDs are Dimension X from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Dark Dimension from Marvel. Examples of AUs are the ones that you see in Marve Cinematic Universe’s What If show. Each alternate universe has its own version of a certain pocket dimension, as the TMNT 1987 TV show and the 2012 have their own Dimension X, and many Doctor Strange-related stuff have their own Dark Dimensions. 

Anyway, we know that Kestora were created by the Great Beings, so I wonder how did some of them end up in the JoT dimension? Why did they kill that poor creature’s kind and take over his city? Why does the creature look like an Archives Mole, which is a type of Rahi? What’s up with the talking Hau mask that the creature is friends with? 

I would like to think that the Great Beings had created these people, but the Great Beings were not satisfied with them. After Artakha created a a Kanohi Olmak, aka the Mask of Dimensional Gates, the Great Beings had probably had him use the mask to send these guys the pocket dimension. 

https://biosector01.com/wiki/BIONICLE:_Journey_of_Takanuva

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I read a cool idea that completely re-imagined the Kestora-Mole dimension. The writer made it so that it was simply a location inside the Red Star itself.

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.