The City Of Silver

Dralcax

This is my theory regarding the City of Silver and the beings within it.Okay, so the Great beings created a population of Kestora and placed them in the Red Star. Why? To maintain it, much like the Matoran. My theory is that Kestora serve a similar purpose to the Matoran, to maintain the Red Star much like the Matoran did the MU. However, the Matoran simply kept an eye on systems, operated the few systems that Mata Nui had no conscious control over, and repaired where needed. Mata Nui, having a mind of his own, did much of the actual work. However, the Red Star is mainly a tool for Mata Nui. It is also much more complex. Mata Nui: Fly around, gather data, fix a planet. Red Star: Help Mata Nui achieve liftoff, moniter the MU to know when it is needed, turn Matoran into Toa with more power than they know what to do with, generate and contain energy to give Mata Nui the aforementioned boost, etc. And all without a guiding consciousness. That is why the Red Star uses Kestora rather than Matoran, and why I think the Kestora originally had sapience rather than the accidental intelligence of the Matoran, and thus did what I theorize happened in the City of Silver without a second thought. So why are there Kestora in the City of Silver? And what of the Spectral Mask and City-building creatures?I think that the City of Silver is a pocket dimension that was created as a failsafe, as we all know that GBs love failsafes. I believe that it was created by the hidden GB, who knows about the gaining of sapience, meant as a refuge for MU inhabitants should something make MU conditions unsafe, such as genocide or Mata Nui dying, although it has never been used out of the GB's secrecy and the Matoran's ignorance. So that it may be discovered, it was pre-programmed into all Olmaks, which was why a damaged one took Takanuva there accidentally. The Spectral mask, in the shape of a Hau, which is both a symbol for Mata Nui and a familiar and comforting sight to the Matoran, was intended to be their guide to the pocket dimension. The city-building creatures were probably intended to make sure that, conveniently, the Matoran already had cities made for them when they got there. However, a handful of Kestora, using one of the Red Star's machines, accidentally wound up there, in an incomplete city. They saw the opportunity for more territory, so they used their advanced intelligence, created weapons, drove out the creatures, and conquered it. With the MU already out of balance, this could be dangerous. Therefore, when Takanuva stumbled there, the Spectral Mask urged him to help drive out the Kestora and allow the creatures to complete this hidden refuge.So, make sense?

aouROFb.png

It's a good idea, but if it were the hidden GB, he would have revealed himself in the Kingdom Pocket Dimension and taken everyone to the silver city. The theory is still plausible, but I don't that particular GB could have any knowledge of it being a refuge of some sort.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

It's interesting. The Kestora and City of Silver are two things I'm not very up to date on so it's hard to comment helpfully. One thing, though, I think the giant robot is a lot more complex than the Red Star, though since we know so little of that it's debatable, but I thought it was said the RS was much smaller for example. But that doesn't really detract from the theory so don't mind me lol.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)