Bionicle collection

Takanuva111

Hey, congrats on the lot. I find buying lots is a better way of getting a fair amount of sets, particularly with how BIONICLE sets have been increasing in price in the secondary market. Goodwill lots vary for me - some are relatively nice, but most have a lot of visibility and a lot of harder to find stuff will be bid on fast. But sometimes, you get something rather nice! 

As for collection bragging - my recent stuff is as follows:

- Just finished my Kanohi Nuva collection (36 base masks). Very excited! Only missing Poisoned Hau Nuvas, and protodermic Pakari and Akaku Nuva.

- Got 2 Dark Bluish Gray Rhotuka. Wanted at least one, but having a second for my Bomonga Hagah will be nice too.

- Closing in on my Kuma-Nui and Tarakava Nui, just a few parts left. This'll leave me with basically a 100% 2001 collection. All sets (double besides Manas, too pricey to get a second set and haven't chanced into one), all combiners. Really the last thing is a TNGM, which is basically reserved for whenever I wanna cough up $15.

- Down to my last 4 parts for Artakha - just the 4 Metallic Silver Unicorn horns. Next, onto mask printing and making a cape (prefer this to the Knights Kingdom cape supplied by the original builder)

Just some advice, as you appear to be relatively new to BZPower - there's general rules against double-posting (or in this case, posting 9 times in a row). If you have additional info, feel free to edit your original post. Otherwise, this constitutes as spam and again - is unadvised. Take that in mind, and welcome to BZP.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

On 8/13/2023 at 11:06 PM, T.B.O.C said:Just some advice, as you appear to be relatively new to BZPower - there's general rules against double-posting (or in this case, posting 9 times in a row). If you have additional info, feel free to edit your original post. Otherwise, this constitutes as spam and again - is unadvised. Take that in mind, and welcome to BZP.

OK thanks