The theoretical Lego multiverse

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. Since there Lego Dimensions happened in 2015, I have been thinking. There could be a theoretical multiverse for the Lego themes, and you can judge that by the media that told their stories. Here’s how I look at it: 

In Ninjago, they have 17 Realms. Two of them got destroyed. One of the realms is Legends of Chima, another Lego theme. All of them will most likely be known because of that new Ninjago show called Ninjago: Rise of the Dragons. 

There are other themes that are similar to Ninjago, like Nexo Knights, Hidden Side, Lego Dreamzzz, and Lego Island. 

There are other themes are not so similar to Ninjago, and they are Bionicle G1, Hero Factory, Mixels, Agents (though there are two characters from Ninjago, Tox and the invisible guy, look like two villains from Lego Ultra Agents, but these guys are not the villains from Ultra Agents), Space, Castle, etc. 

Of course, there are Lego Clutch Powers and Lego Atlantis in 2010, which involve characters that use Lego bricks to make things, while the other themes do not do that. These other themes did natural things. Ask Ninjago and Nexo Knights about it. However, there is a version of Clutch Powers in Ninjago, but this guy does not use Lego bricks. 

There was that (canceled) cinematic universe called The Lego Movie Cinematic Universe in 2014-2019, where there is this boy named Finn, who controls a Lego universe that looks live-action. It is consists of Lego themes. 

I would like to think that all of the Lego themes that have original stories could have some kind of multiverse. Here’s what I think: 

1. The Lego Brick Universe - a universe where mini-figure people use Lego bricks to make things.
1.1. Lego Clutch Powers movie, Lego Atlantis, Lego Alien Conquest, Lego Pharaoh’s Quest, Lego Power Miners, and Lego Dino Attack themes (the latter four share the same universe as Lego Atlantis because of the Lego Atlantis website and Lego Magazine in November-December 2011). They are all probably in the same Galaxy. 
1.2. Lego Monster Fighters and Lego Galaxy Squad in 2013 - I read a Lego Magazine in Nov-Dec 2012 about that. Another Galaxy. 
1.3. Lego Space themes - There are people can travel through space. Lego Space 2009 was featured in Lego Clutch Powers. Another Galaxy. 
1.4. Lego Castle themes - Lego Castle in 2009 was featured in Lego Clutch Powers. Another galaxy. 
1.5. Lego Rock Raiders - Probably in the same Galaxy as Power Miners. 
1.6. Lego City - Same planet as Lego Clutch Powers and Power Miners, I believe. 
1.7. Lego Island 
1.8. Etc. 

2. The Realistic Lego Mini-Figure Universe - A Universe were people do realistic things, which is the opposite of using Lego bricks. 
2.1. Ninjago and the other 16 Realms, including Legends of Chima. They are in a Galaxy or a different part of a Galaxy, like a solar system. Ninjago also has a version of Clutch Powers, so this makes this universe an alternate one to number 1. 
2.2. Nexo Knights, Hidden Side, and Lego Dreamzzz - probably in another part of the Galaxy due to their similarities to the other part of it. 
2.3. Mixels - probably in a different Galaxy. 

3. The Lego Action Figure Universe - Lego Action Figures. 
3.1. Bionicle G1 and Hero Factory - I would say they are both in the same universe, in the Milky Way Galaxy, which is a different galaxy from the other ones and since Hero Factory’s story got involved with planet Earth a little. I would also say Spherus Magna and Makuhero Planet are in two different side of the Galaxy. Christian Faber implied in 2022 that he wanted this to happen, and has nothing against that idea. 
3.2. Throwbots/Slizers and RoboRiders - I would say another galaxy. 

4. Lego Universe - that online game.

5. Lego’s licensed themes based on many IPs - many universes and their alternate counterparts. 

6. The Lego Movie Cinematic Universe - Finn controls that universe. The universes are based on all Lego themes in general, despite not actually showing Lego Marvel Super Heroes. 

7. Lego Dimensions universes - many universes. 

8. Another Lego Action Figure universe where mini-figure characters are action figures. Lego Legends of Chima is like that (and the only theme to be like that). 

9. Bionicle G2 - probably an alternate universe counterpart to number 2 and 3 and Lego Dimensions’ completely original characters, like Lord Vortech. 

10. Alternate universe of themes from number 2 and 3 shown in their stories, like Bionicle G1 and Hero Factory’s alternate universes. Number 9 could apply there, too. 

So, there. It would be cool to have a movie where a villain, like Lord Vortech, or a group of villains who think like him would threaten the multiverse, and it is up to the heroes from these universes to stop him or them. Ask Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Turtles Forever in 2009 about it (but think of this as more realistic, like DC Comics and Marvel’s multiverses). :)

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot something.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)