My hopes for Hero Factory in 2024

Hi, guys. 2023 was a decent year for us Bionicle fans. The new year is coming, so here are my Bionicle-related hopes for it. Of course, we all hope for Bionicle to come back somehow (like G1’s story being re-continued and bringing back Greg Farshtey), but I am currently thinking about other things: 

1. Perhaps getting the new Monkie Kid set with Onua’s Pakari. 

2. 2023 showed us a GWP set of Tahu and Takua (brick-built versions of the characters). That was a great thing from the year, despite Bionicle not officially coming back this year (it’s just a remake of the 2001 Tahu set similar to a Ninjago Legacy set). I would hope for the GWP versions of the other five Toa Mata. 

3. GWP version of Tahu Nuva or the whole Toa Nuva team, Vakama or the whole Toa Metru or Toa Hordika team, Jaller or the whole Toa Inika or Toa Mahri team. GWP versions of Mata Nui, Ackar, Kiina, Gresh, and the main members of Hero Factory’s Alpha 1 Team would be nice. Perhaps GWP versions of the G2 Toa, too. 

4. A Bionicle Lego Ideas project to be turned into an official Lego set hopefully. 

5. More concept art, cut content, prototype stuff, and unused ideas about Bionicle in general, like Bionicle: The Legend Reborn in 2009, Hero Factory, and Bionicle G2. I mean, for examples: 

5.1. I want soundtracks from these guys because the Miramax trilogy in 2003-2005 has them. 

5.2. It would be cool if there were unused plans of putting Malum, Strakk, Perditus, Telluris, Fero, and other 2009 set characters in The Legend Reborn, putting Vapor, Breakout Bulk, Breakout Breez, Breakout Nex, Thornraxx, XT4, and Core Hunter in the Hero Factory TV show. Plus, putting Matoran and Kopeke in Mask of Light movie, the 2004 Matoran and combo model characters in Legends of Metru Nui (Lohrak is one), and combo model characters in Webs of Shadows (like the Dark Hunters and Voporak). Plus, that Drop Ship pilot in 2010, Bulk’s Jet-pack look, Furno’s bike look, and Rocka’s Jet form. 

5.3. Extended fights against Meltdown and Thunder before the final battle in HF’s 2010 story arc. 

5.4. Plans for sets for Thresher, Stringer 2.0, Bulk 2.0, Rocka 2.0, Evo 3.0, Breez 3.0, Surge 3.0, Stringer’s Brain Attack form and foe, Nex’s Brain Attack form and foe, and Stringer and Nex’s Battle Machines. Plus, a combo model for 2010 Stringer, 2010 Bulk, and 2010 Surge, and combo models for Breakout Rocka, Stringer, Bulk, Breez, and Nex, and Stormer XL, and their Breakout foes. 

5.5. Plans for having Surge 2.0 fight the Fire Villains in the early 2011 story arc, Brain Attack Surge fight Dragon Bolt, fights against Dragon Bolt’s Brain-possessed members of his kind, Stringer and Bulk’s roles in the early 2011 story arc (Ordeal of Fire), Evo, Breez, and Surge’s roles for the late 2011 story arc (Savage Planet), Bulk, Breez, and Nex’s fights against their Breakout foes (as in being shown in the TV episodes), the Heroes catching and cuffing the other Hero Factory villains who escaped during the Breakout (like Von Nebula’s gang, the Fire Villains, and the Witch Doctor), Stringer’s and Nex’s roles in the Brains’ attack on Makuhero City and Invasion From Below, Von Nebula coming back, and the combo models’ roles in the story. I mean, Lucas Valor’s giant appearance isn’t canon, right? Plus, there is an unnamed rookie Hero and his villain, who only appeared in a Lego Magazine in 2012. Are these guys canon? 

5.6. I would like to think that HF’s Breakout online game in 2012 was going to have a level for XT4 and his home planet called Mechna, and perhaps a final battle where you have to fight all nine Breakout villains again, but having Black Phantom get captured this time, but all of this is cut content, like how Mata Nui Online Game II lost some Le-Matoran. 

5.7. I wonder if there were plans for more Hero Factory episodes and what were the original plans for the cancelled Bionicle movie 6’s plot and the cancelled Bionicle G1 graphic novels (we already got the script for the cancelled Bionicle movie 5). Plus, plans for Hero Factory fighting the Galactic Conspiracy from HF’s Secret Missions books and the Villain Factory, as foreshadowed by the Breakout episodes in 2012. 

5.8. Cut content and original plans for most Bionicle and Hero Factory video games and online games. I mean, was there supposed to be a sequel to Bionicle Heroes and sequels to HF’s Mission games? 

6. All of the Bionicle movies, all of the HF episodes, and Bionicle’s The Journey to One show being put in DVD’s iTunes, and Lego’s official YouTube channel. Plus, all of Bionicle and HF’s online and app games and their bonus content being re-released. Plus, Hero Factory’s online game guides and comics being re-released. 

7. If the Turaga of Mata Nui had named some parts of the island of Mata Nui after the Rahaga. It would also be cooler if there were plans for sets for some Bionicle G1 characters, like Karzahni’s original form, Helryx, Artakha, all of the Toa Hagah, Lariska, and Triglax. Plus, plans for the Toa Nuva Mistika and Makuta Mistika’s own Matoran partners (like how the Phantoka warriors do). 

8. Plus, plans for sets for all of the G2 Toa Mata’s Skull foe sets and their drained versions of the Golden Masks of Powers in 2015, their Elemental Beast foes and their corrupted versions of the normal Unity Masks in 2016, and the original plans for Bionicle G2’s cancelled third year (as in the story arc focusing on the Mask of Ultimate Power the most). Plus, G2 Toa Nuva, and G2 versions of other G1 characters, like Takanuva, and objects, like the Exo-Toa. 

9. The planned roles for some combo model characters in the stories, like the Toa Kaita for the Toa Metru, Toa Inika/Toa Mahri, the Toa Hagah, and the G2 Toa Mata. Plus, switching up the colors for some combo models and alternate models, like those Rahi. 

10. I always wonder if there were plans on making Bionicle G1 and HF share the same universe. I still think they do. It’s just that it’s business, so this didn’t happen. However, Faber did hint this lately in his social media stuff. If that were to happen, I wonder if there were plans for a G2 for Hero Factory and having it and Bionicle G2 share the same universe. 

So, there. It’s a lot to wonder and hope for. I hope Christian Faber would help us solve these mysteries. If we could somehow contact the developers for these official stuff, we would know. 

Plus, I hope we will get updates about these incomplete fan-made stuff. I also hope they will be complete soon: 

1. Bionicle: The Legend of Mata Nui Rebuilt 

2. Bionicle: Quest for Mata Nui 

3. Bionicle: Mask of Powers 

People are going crazy with these fan games. I hope someone will fix up the Breakout game, too. 

So, there. Sorry that I wrote a lot, but yes.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

(I don't think you're supposed to copy-paste the same text in two different topics.)

I don't think any of this is realistic. I guess it would be cool to see some more shout-outs in other sets, like the BIONICLE mention in the new DreamZZZ/Ninjago crossover.

• Like 3

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 1 month later...