The study of Heroes’ heights

Hey, guys. I studied the Heroes’ heights in their sets. 

In 2010, the Heroes are around the same height as Bionicle Stars in 2010. They are about 6 inches. However, in the 2010 commercials, when the Heroes were on an Earth patio or on a basketball field, they look like they are around as tall as an average human man. I would say the Heroes are around six feet tall at least (1 inch in set = 1 foot in story). The TV show does give you a similar feeling. The medium-sized 2010 villain sets (XPlode, Meltdown, Corroder, and Thunder) are taller than the Hero sets, as they are around 7 inches in their sets, so we can assume they are 7 feet tall. Same goes to Vapor. The five villains are basically around as tall as the Toa, who are around 7.2 feet tall. Von Nebula and Rotor are titan sets, so their sets are around 9 inches tall, so they could be 9 feet in story. They look like they are around the size of Tuma. 

There is this combiner set named Lucas Valor, who is a Hero who appears to be taller than the 1.0 Heroes. However, no other Heroes look like him, so I think it’s non-canon that he is taller than the other Heroes. 

In the Hero 2.0 and 3.0 sets, the Heroes got a little taller than their 1.0 forms, like an inch taller in the TV show when you compare Furno 2.0 to Surge 1.0 in one scene in the Ordeal of Fire episode. Two of them, Stormer 2.0 and Rocka 3.0, are taller than the others. Stormer 3.0 is at the same size as the normal-sized 2.0 and 3.0 Heroes, as he is shorter than his 2.0 form for some reason. You can tell by the forelegs. However, in the TV show, all 2.0 and 3.0 Heroes are at the same height as each other, as they are all shorter than Stormer 2.0 and Rocka 3.0 in a sense. I would think it’s canon that all 2.0 and 3.0 Heroes are at the same height. When I looked at Stormer 2.0 and Rocka 3.0’s combiner instructions, you need their abnormally tall foreleg pieces to build the combiners. 

In 2012, some of the Hero sets are taller than the others. The short Breakout Heroes are as short as the normal-sized 2.0 and 3.0 Heroes. The tall ones are as tall as the medium-sized 2010 villains. The TV show showed that. So, the tall Heroes are around 7.2 feet tall, like the medium-sized 2010 villains and Toa. 

In 2013, it’s the same as 2012, but in different ways. The small Brain Attack Heroes are as tall as the Stormer 2.0 and Rocka 3.0 in their sets, making them taller than the short Breakout Heroes. The tall Brain Attack Heroes (Stormer and Surge) are slightly shorter than the tall Breakout Heroes, but slightly taller than the small Brain Attack ones. That’s all in the sets. The Brain Attack episode shows that. So, I would think that it’s canon this way. I guess the Heroes can change their leg-lengths to change her size by using the Assembly Tower to do so. 

In 2014, we got play sets, but the play sets don’t mean the characters are shrunk in the 2014 story arc. In the show in general, the 1.0 Heroes are around the same height as the worker robots. In Invasion From Below, the IFB Heroes are way taller than the workers when you compare IFB Rocka to one of the workers in one scene. In the Breakout Part 1 episode, when you also compare Breakout Rocka, who is a tall Breakout Hero, to Furno 2.0 in one scene, they have almost the same height difference as IFB Rocka and the worker, so I say that the IFB Heroes are as tall as the tall Breakout Heroes in the canon. 

So, there. It’s not easy measuring the heights, but this is my analysis. Anyone notice that, too?

Edited by Lenny7092
Correction on the Brain Attack fact.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)