Preservation for Hero Factory’s online and printed content

Hi, guys. When you are a Hero Factory fan who enjoyed using codes from the 2011 Hero canister sets, and the 2012 and 2013 sets to unlock content and earn points from online games, you would understand. When the Hero Factory was cancelled, its online content is gone, sadly. So, I hope that Lego would be kind enough to give us all of the content, and they archived it (of course, we have Internet Archives, but it does not have everything. Plus, there’s Christian Faber, but he only gives us concept art). I mean, think about it. Lego should give us these things: 

1. Hero Factory FM. This one does not have a thirteen broadcast as announced. 

2. The Lego Magazines that featured Hero Factory stuff (including those promotional newspapers in the UK magazines). 

3. All Hero Factory comics (there is at least one missing, which is the second half of “Breakout: Issue 2”, located in Lego Club Inside Scoop in 2012. Plus, Comic 5: Ordeal of Fire, is missing a second half). 

4. All online, promo animations, and commercials (good quality, like 4k. I can think of one animation that is lost, which is the one showcasing the summer 2013 Hero sets in the Brain Attack episode. Plus, it would be cool if there is a video showing an extended clip of Dragon Bolt’s Brain transformation in the episode, like the other Brain-possessed creatures). 

5. All online games (Breakout is missing an XT4 level and hopefully and maybe a final level where you finally catch Black Phantom. Hopefully, they would be included). 

6. All Hero Factory TV episodes (good quality, have all of them included in iTunes and Lego’s YouTube channel like this). 

7. All codes for all twelve Creep Crushers versions. 

8. All codes and guides for the Breakout game. 

9. All codes for the Brain Attack game. 

10. All game apps and their downloadable content for free. 

11. All Lego Club Inside Scoop articles that are about Hero Factory, including Omega Recon Reports in 2012. This one does not have a fifth Omega Recon Report as announced. 

12. All online posters, screensavers, and wallpapers. Plus, other online content, like those Previous Missions and News stories, and the Hero Recon Team website content. 

13. All Lego Club Code content (I could not find the 2010 Surge poster). 

So, there. It’s like talking about video game compilations, like Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy, Spyro: Reignited Trilogy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Cowabunga Collection, and Sonic Origins. I really hope Lego will give us all of these things, so HF’s legacy will be completely preserved. Bionicle should have that treatment, too (I know that we have BioSector01 and HEROSector01, but they don’t have everything. There are huge numbers of “citations needed” stuff). It would also be cool if we get more concept art of the episodes, the animation models for Vapor, Furno Bike’s Furno’s bike form, the 2010 Drop Ship and its pilot, Bulk’s Vapor look, Breakout Breez, Breakout Bulk, Breakout Nex, Thornraxx, XT4, Core Hunter, and Jet Rocka’s tall form. Plus, scripts for the story, including the episodes. Would be cool if we were given concept ideas about Stringer and Nex’s Brain Attack forms, own Brain-possessed monsters, and Invasion From Below sets. It’s all about nostalgia. I know I ask a lot, but I hope you guys have a heart to understand.

Edited by Lenny7092
A few things that needed to be corrected.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

On 2/13/2024 at 8:11 AM, Lenny7092 said:

Hero Factory FM. This one does not have a thirteen broadcast as announced.

you can find this on YouTube

The Lego Magazines that featured Hero Factory stuff (including those promotional newspapers in the UK magazines). 

there is probably a magazine archive (painful to find the hf stuff, but it's out there)

All Hero Factory TV episodes (good quality, have all of them included in iTunes and Lego’s YouTube channel like this

well I might make them better quality (watch this space)

All online posters, screensavers, and wallpaper

google it.

image.gif.f0b625d4fc4c82b928516a036fc1cf5a.gif