Kethrye, Toa Of Ice

BenLuke

I build a new MOC of my BZPRPG character:kethrye.png_thumb.jpgThis one is a bit more Mata Nui-ish then then the earlier version or the character. The axe is a lot less bulky, and the body is less generic in general.Front ViewGallery (When Public)Edit: Image thumbnailed due to file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.Click on the thumbnail to view the original image.-Wind-

Edited by BenLuke-116

Usually, it's best to link a few pictures, so reviewers don't have to wait on the gallery to see various angles. Even if you only deeplink one image, it's prudent to make it an image where the entire MOC can be seen. In this case, the shield obscures the torso of the MOC. As it is, I'll do my best to review what I can see.Props on using what appears to be an X-Pod lid there. Those parts are usually forgotten and/or shunned.Unless this is a female, the shoulders are too close together. If you expand them outwards, also try to make them more stable and not so visibly floppy.The arms could stand to be jointed, I think, though for the most part their appearance stems from the aforementioned droopy shoulders. Ideally, they should have elbow articulation.The upper leg armor might be a little big, actually, though I can't tell you for certain if it is or not until I see a better angle. Also, I'm not sure what the gears are doing on the lower legs - some trans-ice parts there would look good.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg