Steeltoppers

christo1096

strez.png_thumb.jpg

(^Click!^)

An Alien Mech. The feet supposed to be feet with wheels.

01rez.jpg

(^Click!^)

1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6

C&C are welcomed!

Edit: Main image thumbnailed due to file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

That is the most creative use of that Visorak/Hordika launcher piece I have ever seen. I also really like the arms and torso. The legs, skinny like this, are perfect. The arms are pretty good with some nice use of the 2.0 HF pieces. The head is really nice, with the antenae and stuff. The back is nice, very smooth. Is that helmet from some Knights Kingdom set from way back? I don't really recognize it. Overall, this MOC gets a 9.75/10 from me.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

That is the most creative use of that Visorak/Hordika launcher piece I have ever seen. I also really like the arms and torso. The legs, skinny like this, are perfect. The arms are pretty good with some nice use of the 2.0 HF pieces. The head is really nice, with the antenae and stuff. The back is nice, very smooth. Is that helmet from some Knights Kingdom set from way back? I don't really recognize it. Overall, this MOC gets a 9.75/10 from me.

Thanks bro. yups, there is a Knights Kingdom helmet on its back. That Visorak/Hordika Ripchords thingy supposed to be wheels.

That. Is. INGENIOUS! I absolutely love it! The complexity, the texture in the armor, the legs! I especially love how well you incorporated the Thornax launcher pieces as armor into it. My only complaint would be to have included some type of fold out claws on the feet so that it could stand on it's own without using the wheels. But even then, I wouldn't exactly call that a complaint. All in all, I think it is a true work of art. 10/10

VOTE BAHRAG!

Tahu: "Who exactly are you?"

Preston: "I'm Preston Stormer. I'm the leader of a specialized robot force tasked with defending the universe. I came because I received a distress call from here."

Tahu: "That's all well and good, but we don't need some robot to take care of us!"

Mata Nui: "..."

My Current MOCs: -Kervahnka-, -Gatling Gun-, -Jetbug 2.0-

Credit to ~ProtoSmith~ for the avatar.

Definitely the MOC with the most different ingenious piece usages I've ever seen. I can't decide whether the the Aqua Raiders system harpoon guns, the squashed Nynrah Ghostblaster tube or the Hordika/Visorak ripcords are the most clever. I can, however, decide on a favorite body part: epic head! That head is...amazing.That said, the Knights' Kingdom helmet seems to stand out when viewed from directly behind, but I really can't complain about something that minor on a MOC that is this great overall. Astounding, easily a 9.5+ out of 10. From the front: 10/10; I just can't find anything I don't like about it when viewed from that angle.

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.

That. Is. INGENIOUS! I absolutely love it! The complexity, the texture in the armor, the legs! I especially love how well you incorporated the Thornax launcher pieces as armor into it. My only complaint would be to have included some type of fold out claws on the feet so that it could stand on it's own without using the wheels. But even then, I wouldn't exactly call that a complaint. All in all, I think it is a true work of art. 10/10

Thanks bro. thornax launcher pieces works well. Hm.. I was though about that too, I will do that, maybe using some clips and bars :D

Definitely the MOC with the most different ingenious piece usages I've ever seen. I can't decide whether the the Aqua Raiders system harpoon guns, the squashed Nynrah Ghostblaster tube or the Hordika/Visorak ripcords are the most clever. I can, however, decide on a favorite body part: epic head! That head is...amazing.That said, the Knights' Kingdom helmet seems to stand out when viewed from directly behind, but I really can't complain about something that minor on a MOC that is this great overall. Astounding, easily a 9.5+ out of 10. From the front: 10/10; I just can't find anything I don't like about it when viewed from that angle.

Oh yes, that piece locks the rahkshi's shell, I'm gonna change it. Thanks :D

Wow, this is one neat MOC. The colors are great, and the design is superb. The blue really goes well here, even the pins, and the plating is excellent. But the legs ... while inventive, they look a bit empty and he cannot stand on his own. I suggest legs that are thin, perhaps animal-like, but have feet and so forth. Make the legs look as great as the arms. Really great MOC. a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Wow, this is one neat MOC. The colors are great, and the design is superb. The blue really goes well here, even the pins, and the plating is excellent. But the legs ... while inventive, they look a bit empty and he cannot stand on his own. I suggest legs that are thin, perhaps animal-like, but have feet and so forth. Make the legs look as great as the arms. Really great MOC. a_peace.png

Thank you bro, the main idea is from its legs, skinny and-wheeled legs. maybe I will fix its upper legs.

I LOVE the wheels as feet. The Rhotuka Ripcord use is GENIUS! that said, the main build is great and the weapons are very clever. Kinda like fingers!

Credit to Moist! from the Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the super sig!

confusingbanner3.gif

^The Chronicles of Chandu: ElementElites, Ivu, Equinox. An epic written by cylex7^

"I applaud your valiant ways in the face of futility." - Makuta Kazyx, CoC

Chapter 6 of CoC ElementElites is up!!! Please review!

I am impressed.Multiple times I tried to figure out a use for the Rohtuka ripcord piece.You however, have used them here masterfully.However, I do have one question: Does it stand on it's own?From the pictures, I don't see any stand.SV

qs31325.jpg

First person to discover what realm Icarax was assigned to.

SV and TDI's comix! Now accepting guest stars! Collision of Worlds Makuta Rayzax 2.0

biokini.png

I am impressed.Multiple times I tried to figure out a use for the Rohtuka ripcord piece.You however, have used them here masterfully.However, I do have one question: Does it stand on it's own?From the pictures, I don't see any stand.SV

Thank you bro. It rests on the white fabric on a board that used for the background.Gonna try with the other bionicle parts use. :D