How On Earth Am I Suppose To Make Community Projects

Larnuu

Ok, when ever i ask help on BZpower, the topic gets blocked.When I say "community projects" I mean like help for voices for making a 30 min. stop-motion movie or like a collab. of some sort of banner.

Edited by Larnuu
naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

What do you mean by "the topic gets blocked"? If you mean your topics get locked, that would be because when posting a community project you must have something to show before posting said topic -- in other words, no planning topics. Instead, you can plan by having an advertisement in your signature asking interested people to PM you.Once you have something made then you can post a project topic.Does that answer your question?newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

You can make a topic for a project when you actually have material to present. Until then you have to rely on your signature or a blog entry (either go Premier yourself or have a Premier friend make one for you) to set things up.and ninja'd

Edited by HAZMAT

What exactly do you mean by making community projects? Also, if you've posted topics asking how to do something in other forums, the staff will generally close the topics because that sort of thing belongs here in Q&A. They usually answer the question if possible as well, though.-ibrowEDIT: Blargh ninja staff.

Edited by Kermit the Pyro

Yeah, unfortunately, then, those topics are not allowed; you can only post a community project once you have something to show -- you can't just have a planning topics. We encourage group projects and collaborations, but you need to have material to present before posting a topic. As others have said above, the best thing to do is just advertise in your signature, as you have been doing. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.Thanks for the help, guys. Question answered; topic closed. newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender