Great series. I prefer the original series, because the planes were epicly better than the other series.I have the game robotech battlecry for ps2, and have gotten pretty far in it. I haven't finished the third saga yet.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Also singing. Singing is a big part of it too.

Culture, really. Singing was just the most used expression of culture. One of the bigger complaints about the franchise after the original and Plus is that it kinda lost the point, becoming nothing but singing, when the franchise's origins were pretty much saying "Hey, you know how the 'Obliterate The Enemy' line of thought was used in Gundam and the like? Yeah, it's more proving yourself to the enemy, showing your shared culture". Not a bad thing IMO, but I can see why people would complain.

hElbrZ6.gif

^ It's on Hulu, although probably doesn't help unless you're willing to pay for their stupid subscription thingy.I just started watching the first episode and man, can you tell this is from the Eighties. Not that that's a bad thing, I like the Eighties. The short pilot guy sounds exactly like Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Edited by BenLuke-116

• 2 weeks later...