Project Anubis (Ldd)

A semi-hard LDD build of anubis. depending on the feedback i may turn this into an HF project (desert themed heroes and villains) and anubis would be the main villain.front:lddscreenshot23.png_thumb.jpgback:lddscreenshot35.png_thumb.jpgEdit: Images thumbnailed due to file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.Click on the thumbnails to view the original images.-Wind-

Edited by Melorussophobia

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Nice work. I really love what you did with the head and color scheme. My only complaint is that I think it could do with more golden armor to make it fit in more with Ancient Egyptian artwork and style. I also think that a slightly bulkier back might help to give it a more bestial look, but it doesn't look bad by any stretch. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the series. 8/10

VOTE BAHRAG!

Tahu: "Who exactly are you?"

Preston: "I'm Preston Stormer. I'm the leader of a specialized robot force tasked with defending the universe. I came because I received a distress call from here."

Tahu: "That's all well and good, but we don't need some robot to take care of us!"

Mata Nui: "..."

My Current MOCs: -Kervahnka-, -Gatling Gun-, -Jetbug 2.0-

Credit to ~ProtoSmith~ for the avatar.

That is a neat model, though at first glance it looked a bit like an ancient egyptian werewolf.Which is not a bad look. However, as a character named after an egyptian god, I think it could be a bit more humanoid.Nice job overall.

But if anyone were present who could hear the thoughts of the great spirit as they echo within the mask, they would hear one thing repeated over and over again: "I will return."

I LOST THE GAME

AND NOW YOU DID.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I gotta say that while it doesn't really resemble Anubis, it looks pretty good. IMO, it looks kinda like a huge desert rat or something, primarily because of the way its nose looks.BTW, Anubis is my favorite mythological deity, and throughout the years I've made some recreations of him in many different forms, including the Anubians if you had seen them, one prototype from 2008-09 and a new LDD version I just finished yesterday. To be honest you inspired me to build the new one, so thank you for that.:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)