Teallus Indric

Your combination of frost white and teal works so well together, and the weapon is astounding. I'm almost unable to say anything negative about this MOC. Except the feet...or stubs where there should be feet, rather. It throws the entire design off and it just seems out of place. Other than that, I love this MOC. Even the bright orange eyes behind that silver mask look incredible in your pictures. I'm just having a hard time getting over those feet stubs. Short of that, very nice work.-Ced

I'm having a hard time finding any flaws, except for those feet. They're so tiny and unfitting.Other than that, great work on Teallus. The mix of teal and silver is really cool. His head is my favorite part. I love that Knight's Kingdom helmet.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Mmmm, silver and teal. I love it. The connection for the Knight's Kingdom helmet is great, I may just have to steal it. Wonderful use of that torso bit as well. The teal dish on the left arm sticks out just a tad too much, and I can't think of a way it fix it. I think alternat armor may improve it. The legs are definitely brilliant- best use of those robots ever- but the trans-green really sticks out. I love the feet, they look great and flow well. Add something small and silver to the back- maybe a 3-stud half-width technic beam on the teal wheel?- to perfect the color scheme, and I think it would be perfect. Wonderful build.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg