Hero Factory Samus Aran

Since I haven't seen anyone else do it, I made a Moc of Samus Aran's Varia Power Suit using the Hero Factory Building SystemEvo's tank arm made a good cannon arm and Evo's helmet looks the most like Samus's helmet. Recreating the jets on the back was the hardest part of the moc. Also if the part was in Ldd I would have used the Black Phanton/Batman/Green Lantern chest add on armor piece instead of a Hero Factory 2.0/3.0 chest and hero core.Fronthttp://upload.bricks...a/mc/samus1.pngBackhttp://upload.bricks...a/mc/samus2.pngComments and Critism appriciated

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

OP, this is so accurate to the actual in-game character it's astounding.The gun is just the right color, and Breakout Evo's head is surprisingly fitting. But I'm not sure if Samus has a Hero Core-like piece in her chest or not.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Wow. That is amazingly accurate. I'm not sure about the hero core (or whatever that thing is called) being on it, though.

OP, this is so accurate to the actual in-game character it's astounding.The gun is just the right color, and Breakout Evo's head is surprisingly fitting. But I'm not sure if Samus has a Hero Core-like piece in her chest or not.

I wanted to use the Chest armor add on piece that is on Black Phantom Batman Ultrabuild and Green Lantern Ultrabuild. Sadly that piece is not available in LDD so I used the 2.0/3.0 chest piece. The green hero core is cause there are green spots on the armor chestplate

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

LEGO Nintendo would be a great idea.You should totally post this on CUUSOO.OK, yeah, maybe this post was a little on the spam side. :PAnywho, the color scheme is very close to the original Varia suit, and the Hero Factory system suits her well (no pun intended). The helmet really is reminiscent of Samus' helmet, and the shoulder pads were a godsend. :DAs Kermit the Pyro said, this as an official LEGO set would be perfect.--untitled.png

Edited by Captain Viridian

banner.jpg

This MOC would be great as a lego set, but I have a few critiques:This moc seems to have a little too much orange. Wasn't most of Samus' leg armour yellow?The other idea would be to have the huna as the mask, it would look more accurate, in my opinion.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles