ARROW404

Is there any method or way to defeat another Kohlii team without so much work? I've tried to beat Po-Koro (or was it Uno-Koro) so many times, but it was useless

Depending on what version of the game you're playing, you may be able to skip Kohlii matches. Go to zoom in the toolbar above the window the game is in and set it to 100%, then see if you can see the words "win match" and "lose match" (or something like that) along the bottom of the screen. If they are there, all you have to do is wait for the other team to make a goal, then click "win match."I know not everyone thinks this method is fair, but my goal in playing Mnolg II was not to win it fairly, but to get to see all of the really cool principles and virtues the Matoran follow, and how they describe them. :P

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend