Castle Crashers

Hukster

Well, if this topic isn't allowed, feel free to lock it. Anyway, probably some of you know about this game. I personally like the game lots.My main knight is the Green Knight, level 68 right now.I'm working on Insane Mode slowly, currently stuck on Desert World, or whatever the name.But ya, if any one plays this game and likes it or whatever feel free to talk about it here. WEEGEE

I absolutely love this game, even though I've had it only for a short while. My main is the Green Knight too-er, Poision Knight or whatever. I'm somewhere around Level 25 and am stuck on Lava World. I need to level up a few times before heading back, I guess. Though I stocked up on health potions, so I think I'm ready. It's definitely worth the 1200 Microsoft Points. Awesome game. Interesting bit of trivia: it was originally in development for GameCube before being moved to 360.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I loved this game! I played it to the point where I got the Orange Knight to lvl 99 and the Necromancer to lvl 40. Though I never was able to beat Insane mode (got stuck on the level with the graveyard). I hear Red Knight is one of the better knights to use due to his magic's ability to be sustained continuously.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"