Nex 4.0

Angry Birds on BZP! That was the last thing I'd have thought to find here, but I have to say I'm happy this happened. Yeah, it's the coolest mobile phone game ever, IMHO. I've played lots of times on my brother's Galaxy and on my friends' phones and I've also tried Space for computer, which I liked most. I also have the Chrome edition, with the Seasons one. I like the fact it's fun and hard the right way at the same time. You know, sometimes I won a level just for luck, and that makes me think it's a game Rovio put passion and hard, long days of work to create some cool stuff.----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

Love Angry Birds, it's one of my favorite mobile game series, only behind Zenonia and Infinity Blade. I just recently completed every level in the first one (With the exception of a few bonus levels), and beat every level in Space within two days.I still have to finish Seasons and Rio, although I don't like that they feel like more of the original AB (with pretty much zero differences from the original), Space is my favorite so far.