I like cheeseburgers too. :)One thing about the third panel though. It is kind of hard to see the words "I like." They blend in the background too well, making them hard to see. (For me, anyway.) You may want to fix that. Otherwise, good new chapter!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I like cheeseburgers too. :)One thing about the third panel though. It is kind of hard to see the words "I like." They blend in the background too well, making them hard to see. (For me, anyway.) You may want to fix that. Otherwise, good new chapter!

Weird I could read the third panel with no problem.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Why is there smoke still on your face?

Dunno.Oh yeah your GS comic is out.
The fire on the couch looks a bit odd. And I don't understand why the couch doesn't show any signs of burns, or how the fire just magically disappeared. :PBut the outside of the studio (aside from the actual studio looking slightly hideous... sorry...) blowing up looked really good. Also, a bit of advice, maybe try keeping the text in the very middle of the speech balloon. Just a thought.Good comic.

naw man

What the heck happened at the end :OMG:

It appears that Giggles mistook Onekar for Snicker disguised as him, so they got into a fist fight, resulting in Vahi and Snicker (the real one) breaking it up.Then Snicker begins another fist fight with Vahi.That's how I saw it... Yo Giggles! If I'm wrong, please correct me.Side note: I agree with Snicker. That was your best comic so far, and you're certainly getting better.

naw man

It appears that Giggles mistook Onekar for Snicker disguised as him, so they got into a fist fight, resulting in Vahi and Snicker (the real one) breaking it up.Then Snicker begins another fist fight with Vahi.That's how I saw it... Yo Giggles! If I'm wrong, please correct me.Side note: I agree with Snicker. That was your best comic so far, and you're certainly getting better.
The fighting... its glorious!

Everything you said was correct.

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Vataki you misspelled my name, its 'Oneker' not 'Onekar'. :mellow:And how dare you slap me Giggles! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifBut Great comic though. ;) Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.