Yu-Gi-Oh

-Whiplash-

I used to play years ago, but had to stop. I don't think I've bought any new cards since 2004 so I'm afraid my old deck is horribly out of date and I'm sure that half of the cards I used are banned now so there's not much else I can do.

You can't say civilizations don't advance...for in every war they kill you in a new way - Will Rogers

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.- Benjamin Franklin

ls.png

:Xecha Industries Sprite ID Shop:

I currently use a fiend deck, although like every other deck I seem to make, it needs improving. Does anyone have any tips, my main issues tend to be whenever my opponent plays a face down spell or trap card. It tends to make me immobile as I only have one Heavy Storm and one Mystical Space Typhoon, so my only options are to trigger the traps and face the consequences, before I can carry on.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I currently use a fiend deck, although like every other deck I seem to make, it needs improving. Does anyone have any tips, my main issues tend to be whenever my opponent plays a face down spell or trap card. It tends to make me immobile as I only have one Heavy Storm and one Mystical Space Typhoon, so my only options are to trigger the traps and face the consequences, before I can carry on.

Well you can three msts now, so you could try that or dust tornado. Also, try negation, Like solemn Judgment or Dark bribe. Solemn judgement is a really good card, and it's not too expensive. You could also try Royal decree, which'll stop traps altother. However they are not cheap.

Gamers rise up, not down

I run an XYZ/Synchro Deck. I'll post the deck list at a later date. And Speaking of XYZs, what are your guys opinion on them?

White Friend Code: 1935-9959-7298

Man #1: What is the main food source for penguins?

Man #2: Spam?

Piplup: I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!

I run an XYZ/Synchro Deck. I'll post the deck list at a later date. And Speaking of XYZs, what are your guys opinion on them?

Bloomin' awesome card art. Seriously, I want to collect more just because of that amazing design. Effect wise...I like the idea of a limit to the amount of times you can use an effect, but the good ones are just too much hassle to get out. Seriously, who can get something like two level 7 normal monsters out on the field at the same time, in order to XYZ summon.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

• 3 weeks later...