Vocaloid

Neelh

So, has anyone heard of Vocaloid?Basically, it's a singing synthesizer, where you type in words and the program sings for you. Musicians like Mike Oldfield have used them. In fact, he used the first produced one, an English Vocaloid called Lola, in his song Surfing.My favourites are Gumi for obvious reasons, Miku for basically being the face of Vocaloid, the Kagamines, because the Evil series is amazing and made me cry, plus introduced me to Vocaloid though Bionicle, Oliver, because he is an amazing Engloid, and... Well... Pretty much all of them.Some good songs to start off with would be... (In Japanese unless cited)SenbonzakuraWorld is Mine (I must warn you, it's iconic, but not very meaningful. Plus, it's Miku being high pitched.)Circus Monster (Luka's normal version cuts off before the end. Just saying.)Love is War/Eager Love Revenge (Very rock-y for Vocaloid, and it's forgettable when you hear it first.)Last Night Good Night (It is beautiful, and well worth the long intro)Scarborough Fair (Oliver's demo)Happy Synthesizer (Easy listening and poppy. I learnt the dance for no apparent reason.)Toeto (Gives cavities. I'd reccomend Luka's original for first-time listeners, but Rin's gives off the emotions of a child crying out of hopelesness.)Kokoro (I love it.)A Clingy Boy Sticking For 15 Years (Just... Don't listen to it unless you're not prone to crying.)shiningray (It's memoriable. I reccomend Gumi, Miku or Kaai Yuki's version.)Ice Sculptures (An Oliver original. It's not my favourite, but it's awesome, if a little muffled.)You And I'll Fly Away (Hard to understand, but so cute!)Yowamushi Montblanc/Coward Montblanc (Warning: Will make you hungry.)Anyway... Just listen to one of them! You may like it. I don't know. I haven't listed some of my favourites, but that's because they're a little insane or upsetting. If you really want to know, Matryoshka is the crazy one, and the Evil series is the upsetting one. If you want to listen to it, just set an hour aside, and listen to Daughter of Evil, Servant of Evil, Regret Message, Daughter of White, Spirit of ELD and finally Re_Birthday. Daughter of White is a little boring at times, but it'll make Spirit of ELD better.Discuss.I'm never going to stop finishing my topics like that, anm I? Sorry, I'm just inable to correctly articulate my thoughts on concluding a topic that nobody will reply to.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause