Taganula

Voxumo

1334989484m_SPLASH.jpg1334989270m_SPLASH.jpgWell I had bought 3 visorak and wanted to build something out of 2 of them and this is the result.This species of rahi is amphibious. these Rahi will usually take on rahi that are twice their size just for heck of it. if the rahi starts to lose the fight it will use it's rhotuka that has the ability to temporarily freeze the target in a stasis that last 4 minutes providing it enough time to escape. this rahi has a strange sense of pride not common in many rahi where it will not fight a already injured rahi. if an injured rahi tries to attack it it will use it'd rhotuka to freeze it until it is out of the injured rahi's range. once a toa with a mask of translation spoke to it and asked why. In response the creature said"What fun is there in fighting a rigged fight? the only reason i'm not fighting you rahi-speaker is because i'm injured and would lose any fight."After discovering this these rahi were categorized to be on the same intelligence level of a Tahtorak because it had the knowledge to understand the concept of pride and what is fair and what is not and could create complex tactics.These rahi have an additional power which allows them to teleport. Although their teleportation abilities are strongly limited. the reason they are limited is because they have a special chemical that they can release through the tip of their front claws, this chemical ties directly into it's teleportation abilities because they can release a amount of it and where ever they have released any of it they can teleport to that location. the part that really limits it is they only have enough of that chemical to mark 4 specific spots, so they are only ability to teleport to those 4 locations no matter how far away. besides those 2 powers they have 2 arms that are end in whip like claws that have a razor sharp side that can cause instant numbness if scratched by it. it also has to large teeth like tusks just under it's mouth that can be used to pick stuff up and move it to the mouth where the teeth are like razor sharp gears that slice and crush the food. for some odd reason these rahi are immune to visorak venom and are one of the few rahi that will actually hunt visorak and have succeeded in killing them. Visorak do avoid these rahi at all costs1334989509m_DISPLAY.jpgOn a side note i wanted to create something that use a rhotuka spinner. then i got the idea to have it where when the spinner is activated the launcher will flip upwards. i got this idea from when the toa hordika used their spinners the the 3rd movie they would flip up.and after seeing that i had hope they would incorporate that into the actual sets but they didn't. so i did it on this rahi.here is the gallery for him on mocpages

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Those tusks are cool. I could tell they were supposed to be elephantine tusks without even reading the description. Considering this is a combiner, it suffers from some difficulties one would expect from a combiner: open gaps from a limited number of pieces and color scheme chaos. But it's a combiner so we naturally expect these things.As a MOC, I'd give a 7/10 with the deductions from the gaps in the body and color scheme. As a combiner, it's a 9/10. Only thing I dislike is the Vohtarak carapace seems to be falling off of the Keelerak one. This is the way combiners should be done. Oh, and BTW, nice little backstory on the Rahi. I liked that.

odyssey1_bannernew.jpg

Review Topic

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! :D After 18 months on hiatus, I have returned, but I have spent that time well. If you want to see how it was spent, click on the banner to start reading the result or click on the linky-link below to get further information off of the review topic.

Nice combiner. I dislike the gaps, but since you had to use a limited amount of parts, I understand. The tusks look great. This reminds me of the Gate Guardian and Parakrekks. And using the ripcords as part of the MOC is always cool.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!