Bionicle Themed Desktop Wallpapers.

CollinShy

So recently I realized how cool Bionicles are once again, after watching MLP and Avatar and thinking " Bionicle is so cool! there must be tons of cool bionicle stuff out on the interwebs by now!" alas, only good ol bzpower has the good stuff. So i brought my stuff here. I used to be a member, but that was long long ago. Anyway, here we are.

Typographic Bionicle Symbol:

bionicle_typography_by_collinshy-d4xhmbs.jpg

Teal Symbol: unity__duty__destiny_by_collinshy-d4xfw1a.jpg

Green Kanohi Ignika:

kanohi_ignika_wallpaper_attempt_by_collinshy-d4xdeka.jpg

Comment, Criticize, Please

:)

Edited by CollinShy

Wow! I really love those!Especially the Ignika, the smoke effect is really great.Unfortunately, the site you mentioned and linked to has a commenting system, and is not allowed on BZP.Please edit out that line.Thanks!

jlovfkk.jpg

Takes a bit to get me to post on art, but man oh man, these are snazzy slick.I love the way the first UDD one came out, It's very compelling, I guess is the word to say? I love the concept its based on.I once had an idea to do something similar, but never took off with it. My favorite has to be the blue UDD one though, I just love how slick it looks. =3The Ignika one, though strange, is still pretty darn epic. :3All in all man, Keep up with the fantastic work! :D