I think, apart from what you think, that's very good. Simple, yet very well designed. The head is someway similar to one I once tried to do, with poor results. The spear is one of my favorite weapons, especially when combined with a shield. This one is an arm-mounted shield, so it's even better. HF fills up the loss of possibilities to do such a thing that BIONICLE had, IMO. Also, the way you used Hordika torso is pretty interesting, as well as overall armor, even if I can't understand where do upper leg armor pieces come from... They look like to be masks, aren't they?Another sweet thing is red. It's not overused and makes the set very nice for the eye.Watching at back photo, I spotted a little fracture at right hand, which made me think about it having been used, and I liked this. Also, it reminded me of my Berix's blue hands, which got destroyed very soon...Whatever. I think it's one of the best MOCs I've ever seen here and it's such a good result for a 15 minutes MOC, so it's worth a 9.8/10

Edited by Emile A239